New Eminem single

Called 'Rap God'.. Wow can't wait for the new album even more now. If you can't admit he's a top 5 of all time you are a dummy.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S7cQ3b0iqLo Phone Post 3.0

Music is a pretty subjective thing to be calling people dummies if they don't have the same likes and dislikes as you. Phone Post

Why does his vocals all sound computer generated? Not auto-tune, just slightly off. Phone Post 3.0

Still not as good as hid old shit Phone Post

Good shit bro. I look forward to the cd Phone Post 3.0

damn hes hungry

I was expecting more with all the he's back comments but I like it because he can do no wrong to me Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Music is a pretty subjective thing to be calling people dummies if they don't have the same likes and dislikes as you. Phone Post
Come on man, quit taking things so seriously. I was saying top 5 rappers.. Why so sensitive :P Phone Post 3.0

BatmanTookMyLunchMoney - Still not as good as hid old shit Phone Post
Different for sure, but this song is still crazy good! Phone Post 3.0

That shit berserk was straight up garbage, hopefully this is better. Phone Post

chrisbaker - That shit berserk was straight up garbage, hopefully this is better. Phone Post
Berserk is growing on my but yeah not too promising for the first two siges Phone Post 3.0

showtime SNAPPED my toothpick - I was expecting more with all the he's back comments but I like it because he can do no wrong to me Phone Post 3.0

Who's saying he's back? Him? Lol.

Didn't listen to this one but berserk and whatever crap single was before that were, to the surprise of no one, horrendous. Eminem has sucked for 10 years and this will be no different. Phone Post

Haven't been excited about a eminem album since the Marshall mathers lp

Honestly when he said slim shady was done I was done

I don't wanna hear you rap about toy soldiers or how you love the way I lie I want to hear you make fun of the entertainment douchebags like bieber and kardashians.

I want ken kaniff

I want slim Phone Post 3.0

greco yeoman -
showtime SNAPPED my toothpick - I was expecting more with all the he's back comments but I like it because he can do no wrong to me Phone Post 3.0

Didn't listen to this one but berserk and whatever crap single was before that were, to the surprise of no one, horrendous. Eminem has sucked for 10 years and this will be no different. Phone Post

People commenting on this video. I enjoyed recovery and the eminen show Phone Post 3.0

showtime SNAPPED my toothpick -
greco yeoman -

People commenting on this video. I enjoyed recovery and the eminen show Phone Post 3.0

The eminem show was 10 years ago (maybe more). I'll pretend you didn't say you liked Recovery. Phone Post

That was good Phone Post

Refuse to Lose -
greco yeoman -
greco yeoman -

The eminem show was 10 years ago (maybe more). I'll pretend you didn't say you liked Recovery. Phone Post

Recovery was awesome that album was straight maturity. If you didn't like it your probably not mature enough to understand it. Phone Post

It was immaturity if you liked it you weren't mature enough to hate it Phone Post

Kimo Lives - Haven't been excited about a eminem album since the Marshall mathers lp

Honestly when he said slim shady was done I was done

I don't wanna hear you rap about toy soldiers or how you love the way I lie I want to hear you make fun of the entertainment douchebags like bieber and kardashians.

I want ken kaniff

I want slim Phone Post 3.0

Slim shady is dead. Eminem is slowly on his way out, only marshall mathers shall remain.

Recovery is an abomination to what everything eminem stood for. His new stuff is making small steps to what made him great, but it lacks his soul. I need to accept that I won't ever hear anything like what was on slim shady lp, marshall mather lp, and eminem show ever again Phone Post

greco yeoman -
greco yeoman -

Eminem Show was the last good album that he put out imo with Marshal Mathers LP being his best work. He's a try hard now, and his voice is kind of annoying when he raises his voice. That being said, he's still one of my favorite rappers of all time. Phone Post 3.0

Refuse to Lose -
greco yeoman -
greco yeoman -

Recovery was awesome that album was straight maturity. If you didn't like it your probably not mature enough to understand it. Phone Post

Recovery was a sellout album, even eminem said he hated it. If you think recovery is as good as sslp, mmlp, or eminem show, you're not a real eminem fan Phone Post