New Eminem single

BatmanTookMyLunchMoney -
Refuse to Lose -
greco yeoman -
showtime SNAPPED my toothpick -
greco yeoman -
showtime SNAPPED my toothpick - I was expecting more with all the he's back comments but I like it because he can do no wrong to me Phone Post 3.0

Who's saying he's back? Him? Lol.

Didn't listen to this one but berserk and whatever crap single was before that were, to the surprise of no one, horrendous. Eminem has sucked for 10 years and this will be no different. Phone Post

People commenting on this video. I enjoyed recovery and the eminen show Phone Post 3.0

The eminem show was 10 years ago (maybe more). I'll pretend you didn't say you liked Recovery. Phone Post

Recovery was awesome that album was straight maturity. If you didn't like it your probably not mature enough to understand it. Phone Post

Recovery was a sellout album, even eminem said he hated it. If you think recovery is as good as sslp, mmlp, or eminem show, you're not a real eminem fan Phone Post

I think your confusing relapse and recovery . Phone Post 3.0

BatmanTookMyLunchMoney -
Refuse to Lose -
greco yeoman -
greco yeoman -
showtime SNAPPED my toothpick - I was expecting more with all the he's back comments but I like it because he can do no wrong to me Phone Post 3.0

Who's saying he's back? Him? Lol.

Didn't listen to this one but berserk and whatever crap single was before that were, to the surprise of no one, horrendous. Eminem has sucked for 10 years and this will be no different. Phone Post

People commenting on this video. I enjoyed recovery and the eminen show Phone Post 3.0

The eminem show was 10 years ago (maybe more). I'll pretend you didn't say you liked Recovery. Phone Post

Recovery was awesome that album was straight maturity. If you didn't like it your probably not mature enough to understand it. Phone Post

Recovery was a sellout album, even eminem said he hated it. If you think recovery is as good as sslp, mmlp, or eminem show, you're not a real eminem fan Phone Post

I think your confusing relapse and recovery . Phone Post 3.0
Also I didn't say that, just that I liked it. I appreciate his growth but yeah those first 3 are best Phone Post 3.0

I still listen to the slim shadey lp and the Marshall Mathers lp all the time.

They won't be matched. Phone Post

In Phone Post 3.0

This song is unbelievably good. He's so much better than everyone else right now. Phone Post 3.0

Kimo Lives - Haven't been excited about a eminem album since the Marshall mathers lp

Honestly when he said slim shady was done I was done

I don't wanna hear you rap about toy soldiers or how you love the way I lie I want to hear you make fun of the entertainment douchebags like bieber and kardashians.

I want ken kaniff

I want slim Phone Post 3.0

He makes fun of a lot of people in his newer songs.........you just aren't paying close enough attention apparently.

He started sucking after the slim shady lp. That album was great and funny. Everything else was angry whiny garbage. Phone Post

Diabeetus -
Kimo Lives - Haven't been excited about a eminem album since the Marshall mathers lp

I don't wanna hear you rap about toy soldiers or how you love the way I lie I want to hear you make fun of the entertainment douchebags like bieber and kardashians.

I want ken kaniff

He makes fun of a lot of people in his newer songs.........you just aren't paying close enough attention apparently.
You can't have a good conversation with a hipster Eminem fan, don't bother. Phone Post 3.0

dbl..

Diabeetus - 

I want ken kaniff

Give this a listen and tell me he doesn't diss people anymore.......most people just don't pay attention.

I've had the Marshall Mathers LP on replay for the past 13 years.

As unbearable as his latest tracks have been, anytime Em's on the mic, I'll listen Phone Post

why do his songs always have obnoxious intros and annoying beats?

It's like he purposesly sabotages his songs.

IN!!! Eminem is awesome!! Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup -

why do his songs always have obnoxious intros and annoying beats?

It's like he purposesly sabotages his songs.

Idk but his new producer is very famous in other genres Phone Post 3.0

Disses waka flaka, makes a Monica Lewinsky reference, and has a line about columbine all in this song. On top of mentioning the walking dead and Thor.. Go to 4:25 in the song and your brain will melt! Phone Post 3.0

My god, that was ill Phone Post 3.0

I hate the fast style of flow....just personal preference. I do respect him for the long verses...just not my style.

That was impressive!

He's definitely a 'rapbot'.

Song is epic imo!! Can't wait for his new cd!! Phone Post 3.0

i like it.

old underground feel to it.