New England Grapplers Read This

How do I get into the absolute division?

Dave McInnes. I think I was at least a year ahead of you. The last time I saw you you were working at Jillian's. I started training at Boston BJJ in '99. At the time, Nate had just gotten his purple belt and Pat was a brown belt. They're great guys and awesome instructors. I've been out for a while with a bad shoulder injury but I'm getting back into shape now so I can start training again.

I was 99, when I was bouncing in 2000? Well thanks for the support. Hope to see you there.

The upgrade,
Our format works like this:
7 weight classes with the winners, and potentially finalists as well (TBA), advance to the final "absolute" division where they compete for money.

However, we only allow 1 no-Gi division, so many people opt out and do intermediate, leaving the advanced smaller. In the event that there are not at least 2 guys per weight class, we combine the advanced guys into 1 division where everyone competes for money.

Please keep in mind we are pro grappler, not pro money. If we do well with registration we will raise the purse, but no matter what, we will at least have a total purse of 500.00. We will provide lunch, for free, to all club owners, and gym owners, as well as financial compensation to coaches for taking time from work. In addition, if asked, we will give "show" money to anyone who has competed in the ufc. But you must contact me directly before the show. We have an "everyone wins," philosophy at the AGC. We want to make sure the coaches get money for skipping work, the athletes get the treatment they deserve, and that our clients stay safe and get four fights.

I hope this helps.
AGC President
Jason Hammel

Ps, to get four fights make sure you bring a Gi.

Mcinnes, just looked you up in the year book. I remember you, jeez small world. No wonder you were so calm and collected. Call me we should grab a beer.

Theo event sounds great but the name of the organization is pretty weak.

"Association of Grappling Competitors" sounds like a name of government
bureaucracy.

ttt

Adam I called you yesterday did you get my message?

ttt

ttt

ill check it out.
Last show was pretty good.

Jason, yes I got your message.  Things have just been too hectic with my wife and work for me to get back to you yet.  I will soon though. 

Adam

TTT

I am sorry to hear about your wife I was actually calling to see if you wanted to do a fundraiser at my show. Lets talk about it when you can.

ttt

Nolan can you bring your boys? I can help with housing and compensation for you taking time off work, but you have to get in touch with me personally. Ps how is your daughter? How old is she now?

Definately.Ill b in touch.
My little girls great.Shes 4.Shell b on the mat in no time :)

nolan give me a call I have some great deals for teams, or drop me an email.

ttt

ttt

ironmik did you come to the last event?