New epic UFC 193 trailer

I'm not the biggest Ronda Rousey fan on here, but thought this new UFC 193 trailer is pretty epic.

http://ellentube.com/videos/0_91z5qd54

Even though it's labelled as UFC 193 trailer, it's more accurately of Rousey and a small cameo of Holm. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry, need a blue to embed Phone Post 3.0

ohhhh...inspired by motivated penn

gokudamus - ohhhh...inspired by motivated penn
Shit. I missed that. Good catch! Phone Post 3.0

dont worry cyborg fans, Sunkist is hard at work at the Cyborg version of this, but even more epic.

we will watch cyborg at a early age, watching a juiced up vitor destroy a juiced up wanderli, fast forward in time and we then see cyborg still looking very feminine inject steriods into her ass, more time passes as we watch her not really become a master at anything like judo or other shit, but she gets super fucken stronger, more muscle, jaw line increases, feminine features all but gone... untill we finally see cyborg grown up and its her, not actors on the screen anymore, just a juiced up monster standing across the cage from ronda

ok, that wasn't so epic as i thought, not bad tho.

Just saw this on FB. Pretty tight. Phone Post 3.0

Card -
VU Phone Post 3.0

Looks more like a preview for a movie about her life. Phone Post 3.0

I believe young Ronda is played by her little sister, btw.

crumbs - dont worry cyborg fans, Sunkist is hard at work at the Cyborg version of this, but even more epic.

we will watch cyborg at a early age, watching a juiced up vitor destroy a juiced up wanderli, fast forward in time and we then see cyborg still looking very feminine inject steriods into her ass, more time passes as we watch her not really become a master at anything like judo or other shit, but she gets super fucken stronger, more muscle, jaw line increases, feminine features all but gone... untill we finally see cyborg grown up and its her, not actors on the screen anymore, just a juiced up monster standing across the cage from ronda

ok, that wasn't so epic as i thought, not bad tho.

Cyborg in the favelas scouring the streets for some discarded bread... desperately trying to make it up to straw weight