New Form of Light

Cool new type of photon discovered

Holy shit that's cool. If we can learn how to add mass to photons we could make make omni tools like mass effect.

Lightsabers, yo!

LiveWire - 

Lightsabers, yo!

Maybe. I in no way know how the science works but if we can add mass to photons we maybe could learn how to shoot them.

Make a photo cannon like Iron Man.

Get that hyper combo from Marvel Vs. Capcom in really life.

I look forward to the day.....

Random Stranger: Yo, fuck you BruteDion! You a bitch!

Me: oh word, what you says? Photon Cannon bitch....

LiveWire -

Lightsabers, yo!

That would be awesome 

Photon fucking torpedoes, man.

Ttt

Im a bit confused. Does the molecule have mass or not? It says it has a bond that gives the impression of mass but does that mean the molecule can still occupy the same space as something that has actual mass or not?

David@accu - Im a bit confused. Does the molecule have mass or not? It says it has a bond that gives the impression of mass but does that mean the molecule can still occupy the same space as something that has actual mass or not?

Molecules have mass 

photons up until now (haven’t read the article ..) do not. 

That is why photons can move at the speed of light... and nothing else can. As you you approach the speed of light, matter gets heavier 

David@accu - Im a bit confused. Does the molecule have mass or not? It says it has a bond that gives the impression of mass but does that mean the molecule can still occupy the same space as something that has actual mass or not?

Higgs boson is responsible for giving massless particles mass.

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/23161/why-don-t-photons-interact-with-the-higgs-field

Never_rolled -

That guy is a little light in his loafers.

Lol ya