New format for TUF

I can't seem to get interested in the last couple TUF seasons and I just fast forward to the last fight. It got me thinking that the best part of the past few seasons has been the first episode and the 16 fights to get the fighters into the house.

Instead of giving us 16 fights in the first episode and then watching the rest of the episodes with only 1 fight, how about you start the first episode with the coaches picking their fighters, and then in the following episode, you show the entry fights of the fighters that are going to square off at the end of that episode.

Fighter A is fighting Fighter B on tonight's episode. Show Fighter A's fight to make it into the house and then show Fighter B's fight to make it into the house. 3 fights per episode. What do you guys think?

Not a bad idea, although it's sometimes less fun to watch fights where you know the winner beforehand.

I do agree that TUF is getting stale. I DVR it for the fights, but I'm not longer getting excited for it. Haven't in awhile.

i dont even care for the fight to be honest. I know that who ever wins will most likley end up reaching a high level of success in the UFC. They chose a division that is stalked top 20-30 heavy more then any other division

DWray - Not a bad idea, although it's sometimes less fun to watch fights where you know the winner beforehand.

I do agree that TUF is getting stale. I DVR it for the fights, but I'm not longer getting excited for it. Haven't in awhile.

What's less fun, watching the fights where you know who the winner is, or watching the teams train for 10 minutes and then talk to the camera? After all of the seasons of TUF so far, I'm pretty sick of seeing them train.

nemesisenforcer - 
DWray - Not a bad idea, although it's sometimes less fun to watch fights where you know the winner beforehand.

What's less fun, watching the fights where you know who the winner is, or watching the teams train for 10 minutes and then talk to the camera? After all of the seasons of TUF so far, I'm pretty sick of seeing them train.

I think most people here love the training parts, from what I see usually posted, but the general public doesn't seem to since the ratings are continuing to go down (which may also be a new channel and a Friday night timeslot).

I'm probably the odd man out, but I liked the challenges from the first two seasons. At least it was something fun and entertaining. 13 seasons of the exact same stuff has just gotten boring to me, and according to rating to others as well.

I liked the challenges from the first couple seasons too, but Randy's challenge to remove the socks was a little weird to me.

I am watching TUF Brazil and I do like it. It's more interesting and I'm not sure if it's because it seems to have better production value or just because of the change of scenery.

How about change of scenery? Same house for many years. Let them club. Let them visit local gyms. Phone Post

Don't think they can club since they are representing the UFC, even though they are not yet under contract for the UFC. They might get drunk and cause some serious trouble.

They should do a flyweight TUF next Phone Post

They need to do something with this dog turd.

the only way I will ever watch TUF again is if they did a women's season.

I would prefer them to do away with teams unless its nation vs nation.

PRIDE RULES TUF!!!! Phone Post

TUF: The Comeback 2

Problem solved.