new format is lame...

the newest form of censorship here has rubbed me the wrong way. hate the look. can't figure anything out. i'm outta here, best of luck y'all... HD

Eh, you were more Sherdog's speed anyway.

see you in a few days...

inf0 - 

the forum is dead because of the change

the KKM's are having a field day 

this new theme sucks ass.

CRE - I lost my mojo when they switched over, I like it, but something happened my posting ability hasn't been the same..I feel like Austin Powers trying to find his mojo, maybe after the next UFC I will have the motivation to carry on strong, but now I notice the conversations aren't as quality on here and are hard to keep going.

Here's an idea, post a video.

posting on the new board reminds me of a kind of ackwardness everyone has with certain girls after you bang them for the first time, but don't really care too much for them afterwards. It's still the same, yet it's just eerily different. I miss my mma.tv

As if you ever contributed anything meaningful anyway. BYE!!

It's sterile looking and feels disjointed, less conversational. CRE and inFo explain it well.

"Says the guy that lost to Shannon Ritch."

If he couldn't figure a way to beat Shannon, do you really think he would be able to figure out the new site?

Test

If he couldn't figure a way to beat Shannon, do you really think he would be able to figure out the new site?

OH FUCKING SNAP!!! LMFAO!!!

Don't give up!

lol, wtf

Best part of the new forum is that the search function is actually useful, and fast. And My Threads/Subscrip doesn't slow the browser to a crawl.

" My Threads/Subscrip doesn't slow the browser to a crawl."

Actually, mine crashes the site about a third of the time.

matt,

have you toggled to the old school framed forums?

Historically, forums have done very poor after format changes.

To name a couple: Mousels and shazbot were both popular forums back in the day and faded after changes.

I just wish I could find out how to look up threads that I posted on again...........

People are ALWAYS scared of change; it's not that their bitches, it is just a natural part of homo sapiens. We create concepts and ideas in our minds and when something doesn't fit or something changes, we have to adjust our old way of thinking. It is difficult but we eventually accomodate the new information.

quote]
Thanks for that Professor we dont give a shit.