New Girl=underrated Sitcom

Such a good dynamic between all the main characters. Nick Miller is one of the most hilarious characters on television.Show is solid as far as mainstream comedies go. Give it a chance on Netflix.

Wanna know how I know you're gay?

Fucking legs. Phone Post 3.0

Trust -

I don't care, and long as I get to see Hannah Simone.  

Hell yes Phone Post 3.0

I.could do without jess. I dont find her very funny but the three dudes are hilarious.

Bummed coach is gone. Phone Post 3.0

Winston is one of the best characters in recent history. I don't miss Coach at all.

and Hannah Simone is a googly eyed goddess.

I thought first couple seasons were great. Kinda stopped around 3 Phone Post 3.0

I enjoy it. Agree it's the guys who make the show Phone Post 3.0

I will watch anything Zooey does, even if I don't like it. Still, I kinda like New Girl even though it's clearly not intended for me.

I'm OK with gay.

KZTT_MMAfan55 - I thought first couple seasons were great. Kinda stopped around 3 Phone Post 3.0
They admitted they got that season wrong. S4 was a vast improvement. Phone Post 3.0

No... The first episode showed promise, but quickly lost me after that. Not even Zooey Dechannel can make it watchable. Phone Post 3.0

I've seen a couple episodes, I thought it was pretty good. The chemistry between the guys on the show seems pretty good. The main lady is ok, but she's not what drives that show.

amadeus - No... The first episode showed promise, but quickly lost me after that. Not even Zooey Dechannel can make it watchable. Phone Post 3.0
Jar! Phone Post 3.0

It's not underrated. It's in syndication now and they are all in commercials and shit Phone Post 3.0

amadeus - No... The first episode showed promise, but quickly lost me after that. Not even Zooey Dechannel can make it watchable. Phone Post 3.0
My penis says that she can and does save that show. Phone Post 3.0

NiteProwleR - Winston is one of the best characters in recent history. I don't miss Coach at all.
Winston is the best. I'm glad Coach is gone, because he was taking some focus away from Winston. Phone Post 3.0

TMFY -
NiteProwleR - Winston is one of the best characters in recent history. I don't miss Coach at all.
Winston is the best. I'm glad Coach is gone, because he was taking some focus away from Winston. Phone Post 3.0
Thats funny, winston is probably my least favorite of the guys. He is still awesome though. Phone Post 3.0

I've had this exact same argument with an ex girlfriend before about towels not needing to be washed.