New Guida Conversation

just added at InsideFighting.

A centered Clay Guida talks about Griffin, career and life. - 6/15/2007

http://www.insidefighting.com/betweenRoundsDisp.aspx?uid=3690

www.InsideFighting.com

"'Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday.'-Wilma Rudolph

On Saturday, June 16th, Clay Guida will fight fellow lightweight Tyson Griffin in Belfast, Northern Ireland at UFC 72 and have his chance to “pick up after a crushing defeat” of his own. That defeat came in the form of a decision loss to Din Thomas last January in a UFC Fight Night event."

I'll never forget the day I smelled "Grease" on him.

Clouded my view on him some.

Being that it wasn't verified I don't reallyt hink it happened... but the maybe fucked with me for a bit.

Excellent!!! Thanks a bunch!!

"I'll never forget the day I smelled "Grease" on him."

What do you mean?

Good article as usual Elias.

You got it Bluegrass, thanks for reading. Thanks Ramy for reading and the good word.

"I'll never forget the day I smelled 'Grease' on him."

I know what you mean, but just that sentence on its own is pretty funny sounding. if words could be photo shopped, that would be a good target. lol

I have had the pleasure of training with him and grease or no grease he is a little wrecking ball with a bottomless gas tank.

for sure.

ttt

The is no accusation coming from me.

Anyone who knows what it smells like knows what I mean.

ok

And how could we photochop words =P

Now that I go back and read it.... it is def a bit off.

ttt

Mouth, I'm guessing I know which fight that was, too. I was there.

there was a lot of speculation afterwards.

In tht picture he looks like the beast in that show "Beauty and the Beast" from the 80's.

Yeah mouth, I was at that one. If I remember correctly, you MC'ed the event and it was outdoors.

Ah... XFO.

The XFO is a good organization