New gun Saturday!

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc481/chs002/Snapbucket/D59CFF1F-orig_zps23d33a1b.jpg

Blue please Phone Post 3.0

for OP

Nice gun bro Phone Post 3.0

GoodFightGoodNight - Nice gun bro Phone Post 3.0
Thats not it... will try to fix when I get home Phone Post 3.0

Nice AR! What is it?

What are you going to do with it?

Right Hand JO Power - 

for OP

LOL, gun guys understand

^ ACTUAL gun bought by OP

phydeau - ^ ACTUAL gun bought by OP
Haha thats the OG for ya, I expect nothing less.

Thanks and voted up Phone Post 3.0

Dark Knight - Nice AR! What is it?

Its a mutt I've been putting together, adams arms piston upper and a dti lower. Haven't decided how I'm going to set it up yet Phone Post 3.0

Savage Fappin' - 

Its a mutt I've been putting together, adams arms piston upper and a dti lower. Haven't decided how I'm going to set it up yet Phone Post 3.0

I know people that build AR's for a hobby and sell them so they can build another.

Dark Knight -
Savage Fappin' - 

I know people that build AR's for a hobby and sell them so they can build another.

Thats what my brother-in-law is doing Phone Post 3.0

I bought a Smith & Wesson .40 today. I didn't get the chance to shoot it though.

Trust - 
Savage Fappin' -
Dark Knight -
Savage Fappin' - 

Is there any reason to be concerned about doing that without having an FFL? Our is that a great area? Phone Post 3.0

You have to do the background check for the lower. Then everything else can be bought through the internet (depending on state) after the build you can sell it on places like gunbroker and send it to a ffl.

Cool hobby, Tomorrow I will post places where you can buy lowers, but your local dealer will have them. Google building an AR and there are many forums about it.

If I were to do it I would buy a complete lower then build everything else.

example
https://rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=286&CFID=404148148&CFTOKEN=71708604

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/auction_info.php/products_id/55244/page/1/auction_show/1

Trust -
Savage Fappin' -
Dark Knight -
Savage Fappin' - 

Is there any reason to be concerned about doing that without having an FFL? Our is that a great area? Phone Post 3.0
Im not too familiar w/ all that, I know (depending on where you live) its easier to do if you're buying through private party. If you're getting the lower through a dealer you sign a form that says you can't turn em out Phone Post 3.0

Just ordered an m150 acog for my m4. Have been wanting one for years, finally pulled the trigger on it. Phone Post 3.0

Dark Knight -
Right Hand JO Power - 

for OP

LOL, gun guys understand

I certainly do. Could've been a Lorcin, Hi Point, etc. Phone Post 3.0

i ordered a sig p226 from palmetto last week and its still at their warehouse. slowest shipping ever. fml