New Gun Tuesday

So this is my first gun purchase lol, but I've been waiting to get one for a long time, luckily my tax return was big enough that I got the gun, ammo, holster, etc and still had almost double the cost of that stuff left over for savings, so it was perfect.

I got the Glock 19 Gen 4. Came with the case, 3 clips, and different grips. I also got a cleaning kit, a leather inside the waist holster, and 150 rounds of ammo (3 boxes, 9mil)

I know it's not a flashy gun, and it's extremely common, but I'm very excited and happy with it being my first gun and all. And sorry the pictures suck, my house has horrible lighting and what not lol

I thought it was "Bondage Tuesday". Phone Post 3.0

Powdered Toast Man - I thought it was "Bondage Tuesday". Phone Post 3.0

It's bondage wednesday actually, a letter was sent out when we changed the day a few months ago, I guess you didn't get yours

First gun?  That's awesome! Congrats!

3 magazines, not clips.

I may be buying the same thing this week.

And it will be my first pistol purchase as well.

Mr. Wright - 

3 magazines, not clips.

sorry, call of duty has ruined me...lol

That's awesome.

I'm thinking about buying a new gun. Maybe a .223,.204,22-250 something like that.

That gun will never fail you

If you ever say clip again I will find you and gut you like a trout.

Congratulations Phone Post 3.0

Great choice! The Glock is a great gun, if you are not sure what gun to get Glock will always be a safe bet.

At competitions the top guns are always Glock, Springfield XD, Smith and Wesson M&P then expensive guns.

I did a review of gun belts on the weapons underground. Spend the money.

And Google IDPA, USPSA, USPSA. It is addicting.

Also look into reloading. A couple companies offer kits.

http://www.amazon.com/Lee-Precision-Classic-Turret-Press/dp/B008M5TSCG/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1424825874&sr=1-1&keywords=reloading+turret+kit

Look for deals on 9mm ammunition $12 or less a box of 50. So when you see a box, figure out the cost per, about .24 per round. Save the brass. Reloading will bring it down to about $5 to $6 a box.

http://svite-league-apps-content.s3.amazonaws.com/2970/3631/9987462-wooden-baseball-bat-and-ball-isolated-on-white-background.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Is that an assault pistol chambered in death ray?

ClemenzasCannoli - http://svite-league-apps-content.s3.amazonaws.com/2970/3631/9987462-wooden-baseball-bat-and-ball-isolated-on-white-background.jpg Phone Post 3.0

congrats. Good choice

Great choice! Now get some decent sights, the glock factory's are cheap and can break easily. Phone Post 3.0

I'll check out some of the stuff you guys posted, thanks!

I think my next gun purchase will probably be my own hunting rifle so I can stop using my moms lol

and I must be some kind of tard, because I'm awful at loading ammo into handgun mags, like awful. I've shot pistols before getting this one and idk what I'm doing wrong with loading the ammo lol

Jhay -
Powdered Toast Man - I thought it was "Bondage Tuesday". Phone Post 3.0

It's bondage wednesday actually, a letter was sent out when we changed the day a few months ago, I guess you didn't get yours

Where are my bondage pics?

IT'S WEDNESDAY. Phone Post 3.0

Decent choice

Quick question

I am looking at the Glock 17 or 19. Not sure which to get.

I like that the 19 is a little smaller.

Can you go wrong with either? They both feel the same to me but I've only shot a 17