New Gun Tuesday

I prefer the Gen 3 Glock's, but good choice...

Jhay - 

I'll check out some of the stuff you guys posted, thanks!

I think my next gun purchase will probably be my own hunting rifle so I can stop using my moms lol

and I must be some kind of tard, because I'm awful at loading ammo into handgun mags, like awful. I've shot pistols before getting this one and idk what I'm doing wrong with loading the ammo lol

Look at a AR 15 in 300 Blackout. Its a great deer round. You use the same magazines as the 556 and the only thing needed to change between rounds is to change the barrel. Do research on it.

Again look at the competitions. And 3 Gun for later.

Jhay -
Mr. Wright - 

3 magazines, not clips.

sorry, call of duty has ruined me...lol

Don't apologize, say clips if you want. Everyone knows what you mean bro. Good luck with the new gun, I mean firearm. Phone Post 3.0

PatK - Quick question

I am looking at the Glock 17 or 19. Not sure which to get.

I like that the 19 is a little smaller.

Can you go wrong with either? They both feel the same to me but I've only shot a 17
In for answers. Phone Post 3.0

tj tapper - 
PatK - Quick question

Can you go wrong with either? They both feel the same to me but I've only shot a 17

I've got a 34 and a 19 for background.

It depends on what its primary use is. If CCW I'd go 19. If its all-purpose range, night stand, jack a car, rob a liquor store, and occasional ccw I'd go 17.

A consideration is hand size, I've got average size hands. When I do speed reloads its not uncommon for me to pinch the heel of my gun hand between mag and grip when the mag is slammed home. This never happens with my 34, which has a longer grip length. The grip on the 34 is the same as the 17.

Also, mag capacity for 17 is (wait for it) 17. G19 clip (fuck you mag nerds) capacity is 15

There really is no wrong choice between a 19 or 17. You'll happy with either. My .02

I want the 17 just because I want a glock and like the extra capacity. Prob my next one when there is a next one that is Phone Post 3.0

Not that I'm knocking that one in any way! That is awesome and definitely jealous Phone Post 3.0

Glock is a nice gun, I got the Glock 27 in .40 cal I highly recommend it for every day concealed carry. It is the baby glock but in .40 if you want something stronger than a 9mm Phone Post 3.0

I should probably add, G17 mags fit in a G19. So running G17 mags in a G19 is how I fixed my "Glock bite" issue, and gained extra capacity.

G19 mags don't fit in a G17 FWIW

Trust -

Fucking this Phone Post 3.0

WuDaddy - Great choice! Now get some decent sights, the glock factory's are cheap and can break easily. Phone Post 3.0
Just got these Sevigny sights made by Warren Tactical on my Glock 19. I recommend them highly...
Phone Post 3.0

You just bought crack my friend. Pretty soon you'll have a whole arsenal. Phone Post 3.0

GaryG - 
tj tapper - 
PatK - Quick question

I've got a 34 and a 19 for background.

It depends on what its primary use is. If CCW I'd go 19. If its all-purpose range, night stand, jack a car, rob a liquor store, and occasional ccw I'd go 17.

A consideration is hand size, I've got average size hands. When I do speed reloads its not uncommon for me to pinch the heel of my gun hand between mag and grip when the mag is slammed home. This never happens with my 34, which has a longer grip length. The grip on the 34 is the same as the 17.

Also, mag capacity for 17 is (wait for it) 17. G19 clip (fuck you mag nerds) capacity is 15

There really is no wrong choice between a 19 or 17. You'll happy with either. My .02

Thanks for the answers

Maybe the 17 is a better choice

Me carrying is way down the line. Looking more for what you said, night stand, range shooting, etc. Plus, it might be easier for the ball and chain to handle.

I've got small hand. I'm thinking about the Gen 4 because I am left handed, and it seems a little more left hand friendly.

There is a place not far from me that has an absolute sick deal on the 26, but I don't want something that small yet

Positive Energy -
WuDaddy - Great choice! Now get some decent sights, the glock factory's are cheap and can break easily. Phone Post 3.0
Just got these Sevigny sights made by Warren Tactical on my Glock 19. I recommend them highly...
Phone Post 3.0
Right on, I run the XS big dot on my 23. Love those weapon sights. Phone Post 3.0