New gym I'm about to start training at.

My old gym shut down so I'm going to try a new gym here in AZ called fight ready. I went in to talk to the coach and I'm gonna start training with the fight team on Monday. I was watching them train a little and I saw Cejudo and Frankie Saenz on the mat getting ready for their fights. I'm stoked and it seems like a cool place.

War UG! Phone Post 3.0

Have fun! make sure to show cejudo who is boss from the start. You don't need to play 2nd fiddle to anyone

OJTT_ConorWrestedHisBallsOnMyHead - Have fun! make sure to show cejudo who is boss from the start. You don't need to play 2nd fiddle to anyone

This. A new gyms just like a new prison. You have to find the Alpha and put him in his place.

I hope to learn a thing or two bout wrasslin' Phone Post 3.0

Sounds great! Let us know what it's like! Phone Post 3.0

My first day was today and it was badass. The coaching was a lot better than I have had in the past. Phone Post 3.0

3rd hook defense?

pistolpete86 - My first day was today and it was badass. The coaching was a lot better than I have had in the past. Phone Post 3.0
Welcome to team Akhmat Phone Post 3.0

pistolpete86 - My first day was today and it was badass. The coaching was a lot better than I have had in the past. Phone Post 3.0

congrats, hope everything works out for you

Update: today Frankie Saenz said that I look like a bigger Bryan Caraway...I told him I don't know whether to take it as an insult or a compliment lol. Had a good session again today. Phone Post 3.0

Thats next to independence gym right? Phone Post 3.0