New Gym in Centennial, Co.

SReiter, his gym is actually right on the border of Lone Tree, Littleton Area near the Tech Center. Not in the Middle Class area  of Centennial I live in (which used to be Aurora, I'm A-town all the way) .

Hey I hope your doing well, I have not heard much from you. Are you still training? Still pimping Chicks?? :)

yes, and YES

ttt

ttt

I have family in the Aurora, Cherry Creek, Centennial area and know it very well.  Jeff is doing exactly the right thing.

He will succeed, not just because he is doing the business right but because he is a respected and trusted fighter and Instructor.

That is all.

Ben -

dude - i lived uptown and have many friends throught the area - I know the area fairly well myself

ttt

Good luck with that Jeff. Would've been nice to have you though. Oh well... you gotta do what's best for you and your's. I can appreciate that.

Chad,
True, but i would love to work something out with you and Sheldon. I will be there to the morning class and we can talk then. Big stuff coming.............

ttt

TTT

pics? :)

Jeff call me if someone is not paying you and you need their ass whupped. I need to hit someone that's it.

-Bump

LOL - Bump will do. Get at me when you get this message - hit me on the Celly.

ttt

3t

ttt

ttt for Colorado MMA

ttt

Big things are coming.

ttt