New Gym (South Side Chicago)

I will be teaching Submission Grappling and MMA techniques at South Side KnockOuts on 111th & Kedzie. I will only be there one day a week until more interest grows. 6:30PM Sub-grappling 7:30PM MMA tech and sparring.

Other classes offered are kickboxing, wrestling, & conditioning classes. Brian Harney, 2x State Champ from Mt. Carmel and University of Michigan wrestler heads up the wrestling part of the program.

I'll need help from the UG to keep this up and spread the word. Thanx

TTT

TTT

ttt

Man, I've been looking for a good gym on the south side. Is there a website other than the facebook page?

ttt- I've had the privilege of training with Jay quite a bit and he knows how to fight and more importantly knows how to teach.

ttt- I've had the privilege of training with Jay quite a bit and he knows how to fight and more importantly knows how to teach.

Not yet. They haven't been open long and are in the process of getting a web page. I'll be there Tues. come by and say what's up

thanx for the support Timmy but I don't think you had to say it so many times. LOL

Move dis one to Da Top

South Side!

TTT

TTT

TTT

Dan

good luck Jay

good luck Jay

Does Leroy Brown train there? He's a bad, bad man. 

^^^ haha he rolls with a 32 gun in his pocket for funHe got a razor in his shoe.

Blue namer please:

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nascar_marbles__13/ept_sports_nascar_marbles-548724290-1256135161.jpg?ym53KFCDeThH0SwG