New Healthcare reform passes 217-213

Dems sing nana get get goodbye to the republicans who voted for it...in response the the upcoming 2018 elections for seats.

Just broke news.

Only republicans could take obamacare and make it worse. 

I wonder if it'll pass in the Senate.

There is no way this passes the Senate.

This bill is absolutely garbage. The goal all along should have been to fix the issues with the ACA, not put forth an even bigger trainwreck.

Great soon we'll have even more Yanks on here begging for money for their health bills

It will become worse...and Trump and the conservatives will still blame Obama lolol...

This bill is actually worse than that last one if it's even possible to say that!    

This shiy better not pass.  Once the CBO comes out, everyone tune will change.    Republicans so desperate for any sort of legislative victory that they have to resort to this sadness.   First they go nuclear to get Supreme Court and now this.    Seriously pathetic 

Rahjai MD - 

This bill is actually worse than that last one if it's even possible to say that!    

This shiy better not pass.  Once the CBO comes out, everyone tune will change.    Republicans so desperate for any sort of legislative victory that they have to resort to this sadness.   First they go nuclear to get Supreme Court and now this.    Seriously pathetic 

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

The sound of liberal tears hitting the floor is music to my ears. It could have been perfect and you would still cry about it. Sorry you lost yet again.

MAGA!

Lol your an idiot.  Is that all thats important to you.  Getting back at liberals ? 

Forget that fact this bill is horrendous and is going to seriously fuck over majority of Americans.  Absolutely nothing great about this bill.    If it was a good bill I'd support it 100 percent but this isn't it.

this isn't a partisan issue.   Grow the fuck up 

Rahjai MD - 

Lol your an idiot.  Is that all thats important to you.  Getting back at liberals ? 

Forget that fact this bill is horrendous and is going to seriously fuck over majority of Americans.  Absolutely nothing great about this bill.    If it was a good bill I'd support it 100 percent but this isn't it.

Has nothing to do with getting back at anyone. Obamacare was garbage and now its gone with something better replacing it. You're the only one acting like a fucking child. Crying because you didn't get your way.

You would never support anything Trump did. You have shown that over and over. Most liberals here I wouldn't mock but that attitude you have had over the past couple months I have no problem rubbing it in your face.

Go ahead tell me why it's so bad. I'll wait.

David@accu -
Rahjai MD - 

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

The sound of liberal tears hitting the floor is music to my ears. It could have been perfect and you would still cry about it. Sorry you lost yet again.

MAGA!
So you're admittedly just a partisan sheep?

This bill is not a good thing for healthcare.

RdotC - 
David@accu -
Rahjai MD - 

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

MAGA!

Yet you can't explain why...

David@accu -
RdotC - 
David@accu -
Rahjai MD - 

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

MAGA!

Can you explain how it's better?

Sagiv Lapkin - 

I wonder if it'll pass in the Senate.

It won't but it'll still cost the Republicans seats in the house IMO.

Ghost Of Don Logan - 
David@accu -
RdotC - 
David@accu -
Rahjai MD - 

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

MAGA!

- More choices for healthcare for people(ex. Iowa pretty much got fucked and 95% of them couldn't get any coverage)
- Premiums will go down
- Deductibles will go down
- No mandate

I'll continue to wait for my a response to my question.

Taking away people's healthcare is always a great way to be popular

Dan Rather said it well.

"History doesn't reward political victories, it rewards improvements in the human condition"

Chimonos Revenge - Taking away people's healthcare is always a great way to be popular

Dan Rather said it well.

"History doesn't reward political victories, it rewards improvements in the human condition"

So thats why so many people disliked Obama... He took away their healthcare. It all makes sense now.

David@accu - 
Ghost Of Don Logan - 
David@accu -
RdotC - 
David@accu -
Rahjai MD - 

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

MAGA!

- More choices for healthcare for people(ex. Iowa pretty much got fucked and 95% of them couldn't get any coverage)
- Premiums will go down
- Deductibles will go down
- No mandate

I'll continue to wait for my a response to my question.

Did they get fucked because the Republican governor refused the medicaid expansion? That was one major reason for premium hikes in lots of (R) controlled states.

Because that's not on the ACA.

That's on the Republicans in Iowa cutting of their hand (or their constituents hands) to spite their face in protest of the law.

Rahjai MD - 

Most Americans are already get "fuck over" by Obamacare. At least this bill has a chance to actually keep health care affordable for more people. What was there wasn't working and was breaking down more and more.

Chimonos Revenge - Taking away people's healthcare is always a great way to be popular

Dan Rather said it well.

Nothing was taken away since most people couldn't afford to use the crap Obama pumped out. This bill has a chance of giving more Americans true coverage.