New In-Studio Dan Bilzerian Podcast. We Cover Everything!

His father is a crook and so is he, the only reason he had any money is because his father put the money he stole into so many trusts that it was impossible to trace. Just a family of cunts.

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen he’s a complete fraud.

I used to look up to you.

I’m disappointed with this.

I’m sure that you’ll lose sleep over my post.

2 Likes

Yea no worries, I personally never judge people because we all have our lives no one knows about. No ones perfect. I have many friends who are all different and love that. I am just saying to read the book if you have all these doubts because he proves it all. Statements, pics, documents, everything. Or don’t care at all. No one will like everyone. I like having my network big and diverse and always back my friends till the end.

We are both in Maldives now and leaving for Dubai tonight and I can assure you he is doing great. Not a worry in the world.

Also, it’s a damn good podcast either way! So many people said it’s one of my best. So if you like my show, watch for me and the flow of the conversation. You will laugh and I can guarantee it’s interesting to say the least.

3 Likes

lol. Credit to Dan for still putting himself out there and credit to Mike for putting him out here to be shat upon. If he’s cool with who he is, his lifestyle, and they’re friends, whatever. I don’t care that much one way or another about Dan and only really know him from all the negative stuff he gets online from people that don’t like him. Some of it sounds pretty bad, but not really “This motherfucker should be locked up” type stuff. Most of it seems based on people thinking he’s full of shit, which is like 90% of the population anyways.

Maybe he is a generally nice guy that finds himself involved in a lot of ridiculous shit. He was the chosen internet whipping boy for quite a while with all the weird stories going around. I’m not reading a book by him, but it would be interesting to just see his responses/comments on all the shenanigans. How he handles that would be somewhat telling of his character imo.

1 Like

His character? He has embezelled millions from his own companies. His 'inheritance ’ is money his father stole. He’s a narcissistic sociopath just like his scumbag of a father.

6 Likes

Yeah, I kind of remember those stories. Wasting a bunch of investor money and running a business into the ground, paying models to hang out with him so he look like the Mack, lol. BS military claims/cred. Pretty much anything you hear about the guy paints him in a bad light. Maybe it’s all true and warranted, maybe some bullshit mixed in. But yeah, it doesn’t look good. Which is why I’m kind of surprised Mike posted this here. Couldn’t have really expected positive comments.

I don’t know the guy and don’t care enough judge him, he just seems like an internet character to me with an amusing story. I remember kids going on about how cool he is way back and not knowing who they were talking about. Skimmed the video a bit, it looks kind of funny. Probably not a hot seat type deal, just two friends hanging out. The guy needs a fucking haircut, that’s all I know.

1 Like

5 Likes

Insert hilarious “IN” gif

I’m all in

1 Like

I mean, he’s probably a fun “friend” to have if it’s on his dime. I’d be a hanger-on who ditched him when the good times ended if I could. Like Tyson’s entourage in the early 90’s. Sure Mike, I’ll take a Bentley.

1 Like

This is probably how everyone around him feels. Don’t bite the hand that feeds.

2 Likes

Even to think about him is waste of time, cant imagine talking with him or about him

3 Likes

All the “friends” he has are opportunists. He’s spends money on them and they stick around. They are also the first people that will ditch him when his life goes to shit and the first people to try and land interviews and publicity to talk about him negatively when it’s finally convenient.

1 Like

Yeah. That’s exactly what I would do.

1 Like

Dan Bilzerian is what a ponzi scheme would look like if it was a person.

1. Create portfolio of 50 “assets”
  2. Find investors for the mutual funds
  3. start rotationally flipping those assets slowly so that the investors never catch on. They lose a little, they win a little back.
  4. Adrenochrome in Thailand
  5. Profit

He is basically what Crypto scam Youtubers wish they were. If I had zero morals I would be rich too.

2 Likes

Most people would be if we were sociopaths

1 Like

You need the hyper insecurity and need to be seen powering your motor.

2 Likes

I’m Irish, Hyper Insecurity is how we live haha but nah, don’t have the sociopathic gene I’m afraid. He’ll crumble eventually, all sociopaths do.

2 Likes

Yeah, but the game whore gene is something else entirely. Why would you want everyone to know who you were?

2 Likes

Why is this garbage being posted on the UG.

3 Likes