New In-Studio Dan Bilzerian Podcast. We Cover Everything!

No, you don’t interfere with on duty police officers who were already in scrambles.

And at BEST… Dan is or was a reserve officer.

It goes to show his narcissistic mentality just thinking a cop will hand you a gun in the middle of automatic gunfire.

In fact, while the cops were telling him to get the fuck away and leave them alone, they easily could’ve been shot while taking their attention away from the shooter (who at the point the location wasn’t even confirmed)

3 Likes

It’s Mike swick’s podcast lol. Mike posted it. Ask him.

2 Likes

He was absolutely never a cop. There was a full, public investigation that determined so.

And the only instances of him winning any sort of major money in poker come from his own accounts which have never been corroborated, and from his book where he could have easily paid for the creds. I think he placed once in a WSOP tourney and nowhere near the top. Either way, not a single credible source has ever backed up his claims of winning these huge games. Or any games for that matter.

I’m sorry Mike. We love you on here, but he is an embellisher that simply sticks to his guns no matter what.

Most of us couldn’t care less about the paying women, or the yachts, or the cars. Whatever. But for me, the military and LEO claims are personal and that is straight scumbag shit.

7 Likes

Mike obviously believes the silly bullshit that comes out of his mouth, so you have to question Mike’s judgement to believe a guy that Stevie Wonder could see is full of maddog. I know i’m posting a lot on this thread but i fucking really hate that guy.

5 Likes

Steven Seagal would be more respected by the police ffs

2 Likes

this. dude is cancer. fuck him

1 Like

Conmen, confidence men, are experts at getting people to like and trust them.

2 Likes

I doubt it, but Dan is probably cool to hang out with and it’s probably getting Mike a ton of hits on his podcast he wouldn’t normally get having a pretty high profile guest on.

Dan is a massive douche of kardashian levels living off his daddy’s money trying to buy friends and a social media presence, guy makes schaub look humble and honest. Of course he makes him self come off not horrible on the book he wrote about himself.

2 Likes

back off
i am a black belt
in bilzarian jiu jitsu

This might be an interesting social experiment type deal to watch. A guy that’s known for being a cool, likable type dude interacting with a guy with a negative rep for douche antics. Somehow they are friends, so no juicy fighting to look forward to, just a supportive meeting of bros.

Ebony and ivory perfect harmony situation.