New Kimbo killer! Crazy KO....Dana sign him!

Good form and everything!

This has what to do with Kimbo?

oh yeah thats right

real easy to be tough after a sucker punch wearing a helmet and backpedaling

I bet he voted for Obama

totalwreckage - LMAO I love watching that faggot get hit. Talk your shit whiteboy and eat that fist

i love how this idiot just made a completely racist remark. mods should freeze this assholes account. this is bullshit, im so sick of people freaking out about racism but when its racism directed at a white person no one cares.. You sir are the faggot

marlo - I bet he voted for Obama

Change ... your job.

PembrokePinesVillain - 
totalwreckage - LMAO I love watching that faggot get hit. Talk your shit whiteboy and eat that fist

i love how this idiot just made a completely racist remark. mods should freeze this assholes account. this is bullshit, im so sick of people freaking out about racism but when its racism directed at a white person no one cares.. You sir are the faggot

+1

but we all know because he can carry a ball he will be back on the field eventually, problably makeing more money than any of us.

disgrace imo

A real man would have squared up with him....
On this thread you see 2 different suckerpunches.

zawi

I think you guys got trolled by totalwreckage.

sucker punch

You now he will be drafted by the Raiders.

probably should just keep quite after seeing that one. Might say something really bad.

I think what he did was wrong but i would say its on the fringe of a sucker punch. If you watch it in slow mo it defiantly looks that way. But the KTFO guy and 4 other Boise State Player/Coaches are surrounding Blount. The guy who got punched is pushing, touching him, and they are all talking shit. In real time the guy turns away right as hes about to get punched.

What Blount did after that is what he should be suspended for. Going amateur Ron Artest and then trying to muscle around 3 cops. Im not sure if he will be kicked off the team but he will def be suspended most likely half the season.

People with egg on there face make irrational decisions. what I'm surprised about is how NONE of the Boise State players/ coaches when after Blount. If that was my teammate i would be throwing looping hay makers, helmets, water coolers you name it.

BTW One guy was white and one was black... get over it.

LoL @ this. What a fucking pussy.

Wow. What a maroon!

Brigham -  LoL @ this. What a fucking pussy.

It's a sucker punch, and a stupid fucking move, but, I chuckle a little because that linebacker is smiling about his shit talking just as his lights get turned out.

This reminds me of Marcus Vick. He is basically guaranteed at least a million dollar signing bonus if he can keep himself from being arrested. Nope, he cant do it. Now this guy who is all lined up to go to the NFL and get a big paycheck does this. Really? How stupid are you? I think the NFL is getting really tired of its Players and all their legal troubles. Hope this guy is selling oranges by the freeway in a year. I think they will come out with a 0 tolerance approach and this guy will be either suspended or kicked off the team. He is going to have legal troubles if he assaulted a Police Officer during his temper tantrum.

frontrowbrian -  what's funny/disturbing about the video is Mr. Blount was sooooo excited to have decked someone who wasn't even looking. He was really proud of himself

Plus he decides to take his helmet off ONLY when he is a safe distance from the other team and being held back by multiple teammates. FUCKING PUSSY!

Peoria Athletic Club - shame on the blue team for not fucking up homeboy after he sucker punches their team mate.... if there was a mon on that team they would have been glued to that dudes face mask reigning punches to his chin....

Thats what I thought too. Like all these big scary dudes looking at him like "dude not cool".