New Megadeth song. Awesome!

http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-news/heres-megadeths-new-single-fatal-illusion-featuring-lamb-of-gods-chris-adler-on-drums?utm_source=Metal+Injection&utm_campaign=73c8791566-NewMegadethTrack10_1_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_98b4d25436-73c8791566-88930737 Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MRtdd3tXI4

can someone take care of it...the song is great, i am a big fan of Megadeth and this one is their best song in a while...im pumped!

Already better then super collider Phone Post 3.0

I cant wait to hear Kikos guitar work Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - I really liked United Abominations, except the fact that most of the lyrics on the CD didnt really mesh well in terms of rhyming and structure as the other albums. Super Collider was good but kind of like a generic version of their earlier albums. Will check out this song when Im done cleaning and let you know.

I have been a Megadeth fan since the womb lol. I think "liar" is my favorite song so i DO like the older stuff.
I do absolutely love the lyrical rant towards the end of liar.... Not many people can pull off that kind of thing Phone Post 3.0

Garbage.

They haven't made a decent song since 1992.

Chuck Kongo - Garbage.

Vintage megadeth is one of my favorite bands, but sadly this. Same thing goes for slayer, Metallica and pretty much every other ban that's been around for 30 years Phone Post 3.0

Slayer all sounds the same...so i would beg to differ in regards to them not having a good song in 30 years Phone Post 3.0

King Mo fan - 
Chuck Kongo - Garbage.

Vintage megadeth is one of my favorite bands, but sadly this. Same thing goes for slayer, Metallica and pretty much every other ban that's been around for 30 years Phone Post 3.0

Nonsense. You may not like the tracks but it doesn't mean they suck. How the fuck can you top Peace Sells or Master of Puppets? You can't. They've already reached the peak but that doesn't mean they are not putting out good metal. If some other band was making similar music it wouldn't be judged as harshly.

Chuck Kongo - Garbage.

Sorry, but this is nostalgia talking, not reality. Cryptic writings had some tracks that have held up over time. United abominations was a good album and so was Endgame. Nothing will top rust in peace. Ever. But that doesn't mean everything after CTI was garbage Phone Post 3.0

Would Megadeth be "better" if Dave just played guitar and they had a different singer?

TLM378 - Would Megadeth be "better" if Dave just played guitar and they had a different singer?
There's no megadeth without Dave on vocals Phone Post 3.0

I like Dave's voice. Phone Post 3.0

Chuck Kongo - Garbage.

Bullshit... Youthanasia was a great record! Phone Post 3.0

I like Mustaine's vocals in general but on this they sound like shit to me. The rest of it is solid though, Chris Adler's drumming is showcased nicely Phone Post 3.0

King Mo fan -
TLM378 - Would Megadeth be "better" if Dave just played guitar and they had a different singer?
There's no megadeth without Dave on vocals Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0