New Meme: Flamboyant Joe Rogan

Joe Rogan -

If the same amount of people that have pissed hot for PEDs in MMA instead got AIDS it would most certainly be considered an epidemic.

"Flamboyant Joe Rogan wishes AIDS on PED users" Phone Post 3.0

Flamboyantly "in" Phone Post 3.0

Joe Rogan -

If the same amount of people that have pissed hot for PEDs in MMA instead got AIDS it would most certainly be considered an epidemic.

That is the truth joe, and now the fact that Anderson has been caught and so may in the new year already it's the sudden realisation for some people that there are a lot more using PEDs, but it's always been there but obviously the testing they are doing recently is more advanced than what they were doing before. Phone Post 3.0

In for more flamboyance Phone Post 3.0

GroundStPound -
Joe Rogan -

You're hired! Phone Post 3.0

Speaking from my pearl white grand piano with candelabra on top and feather boa around my neck, I agree with Joe Rogan.

Flamboyance is killing MMA. Phone Post 3.0

Flu kills a shitload of people and Ebola was a huge epidemic and it killed 1 person in the us Phone Post 3.0

When the blood of someone you're fighting can kill you, yes it would be an epidemic. AIDs and PED users both qualify. Phone Post 3.0

In for mutha f-ing hilarity! Phone Post 3.0

An epidemic is when something spreads very quickly and widely in a short amount of time.

I think PEDs have been around in MMA for a while. Phone Post 3.0

But I completely agree with the sentiment Phone Post 3.0

Trane by day flamboyant by night Phone Post

Lol...Joe just saved his job. Lol jk awesome day for Dana and crew!

touch -

I'm sure he's sucked a cock before...

But I still love him ;-), Phone Post 3.0

GroundStPound - 
Joe Rogan -

Nice work, now the blog is gunna steal this quote and shut this thead down

I was expecting more memes wtf has happened to this place?! Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler -
GroundStPound - 
Joe Rogan -

Nice work, now the blog is gunna steal this quote and shut this thead down

Lol....true Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Flamboyance is killing MMA. Phone Post 3.0

Lol.

GroundStPound - I was expecting more memes wtf has happened to this place?! Phone Post 3.0
Hence my initial response to the OP that lacked a pic. I expected a meme and was disappoint. Phone Post 3.0