NEW MKIMONOS PRO-TEAM MEMBERS

Guys,
I'm really excited to announce the addition of two new fighters to the MKimonos/Lutador Americano Pro Team. We're honored to welcome Black Belt Kenny Florian and Brown Belt Brad Court into our family of Sponsored Fighters. Kenny is a two time Pan American Medallist and an emerging Vale Tudo talent. Brad is a national champion and one of the most dominant Sport BJJ fighters on the East Coast. We're thrilled to have them representing our name. For more information on these great competitors or our products, please visit www.MKimonos.com.

Luciana Machado Simon.

Guys,
I'm really excited to announce the addition of two new fighters to the MKimonos/Lutador Americano Pro Team. We're honored to welcome Black Belt Kenny Florian and Brown Belt Brad Court into our family of Sponsored Fighters. Kenny is a two time Pan American Medallist and an emerging Vale Tudo talent. Brad is a national champion and one of the most dominant Sport BJJ fighters on the East Coast. We're thrilled to have them representing our name. For more information on these great competitors or our products, please visit www.MKimonos.com.

Luciana Machado Simon.
www.MKimonos.com
Lu@MKimonos.com

What should I do to get a sponsorship from youre company??? Let me know so I can do it.
Mikey Gomez...
www.marciosimas.com

Today it is very tough to get sponsorship. To get sponsored by such a great company like MKimonos is an honor and I am very lucky. They are well known for their awesome products and great service. I have used their products for many years and I am very excited to now to be sponsored by them.

Go check out www.mkimonos.com for the best gis/BJJ products in the world.

Kenny Florian

Congrats, Kenny!!

ttt for Mkimonos!!

Congrats to Ken and Brad!

...Brad....post on this thread so I can ID you....I'll find you, Brad. Mark my words.

Congrats!