New MMA game!! ALERT!!111! ALERT!11!!!!!

WTF WTF WTF WTF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5ctYwwenbQ

unsanctioned, unlicensed, no-holds-barred gloves or bare knuckle...broken fuckking legs!?!?! i mean im all about valetudo but this is bad for the sport.

as a gamer i love it, as a mma fan shits gonna hit the fan....

says jens pulver and jerome lebanner are in it...

blue please throw the vid up

There you go. In the future, can you post the embed code at the bottom or something? It makes it a lot easier for a blue name to help you.

I'd play it

You were scooped by the UG News. Go figure.

Man, that looks awful.

I saw this shit today and honestly its kinda disgraceful. Not only to video games (because it looks like pure shit) but to MMA. I think before they had a video preview of this game they had a trailer that said "Mauy Thai" (could be a different mma game, I doubt it). I cant find it anymore and I know why.

This topic again

In Mortal Combat a character can grab your throat and pull your head off - spine and all.

...but a vale tudo based game is disgraceful and in bad taste?

You guys are pansies.

Yeah, that Blitz: The League game really hurt the popularity of the NFL.

Gamers may enjoy it, publications won't compare it to MMA (unless they're stupid), and it won't sell at all because it will be filled with nameless fighters.

GhostofaWarrior -  I'll stick to my ufc 2010, thanks Phone Post

Yuck the worst MMA game out right now.

GhostofaWarrior -  ^ you only say that cause you cant play it. You probably lose online all day Phone Post

I was top 10 online in UFC Undisputed 2010, before the superior EA MMA came out and I was top 5 there too for a solid 2 months until I hung up the gloves ;)

Supremecy MMA looks like pure quality.  Actually looking forward to it.

505 Games are the people who published Backbreaker Football...The Euphoria engine by Natural Motion was used in that game, so I expect the same for Supremacy MMA....It's not a disgrace for the sport, the NBA, NFL, NHL and FIFA all have games that were based on actual sports but pushed the boundaries a lil...grow up and get over it, I'm always open to trying new games.... Phone Post

JaguarKick - I saw this shit today and honestly its kinda disgraceful. Not only to video games (because it looks like pure shit) but to MMA. I think before they had a video preview of this game they had a trailer that said "Mauy Thai" (could be a different mma game, I doubt it). I cant find it anymore and I know why.

Sandy Vaginas, how do they work?

xbox360.ign.com/articles/114/1143629p1.html 

Dave Meltzer isnt a big fan either. From the Observer site:

-- Jens Pulver is involved in a new video game that appears to set MMA back two decades. The story is here. Supremacy MMA, featuring ultraviolent underground fighting. The company is sponsoring Jens for his January 22nd XFO 38 in Chicago. There is a trailer up here which includes a guy seemingly getting a hole punched through his chest (common in UFC competition) and another guy getting a Sid Vicious-like broken leg.