New MMA Roasted Vid for UFC 172. Lots of Jokes

Hope all is well. Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Video for UFC 172. Hope that you enjoy and thanks for watching.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xEInjEPEg6M Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

ty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEInjEPEg6M

hahaha Tito anouncing he is still relavent via Myspace. Thank you for the laughs!

Letibleu -

hahaha Tito anouncing he is still relavent via Myspace. Thank you for the laughs!

Thanks man. Thanks for putting up the vid. Also I always show my friends that Diego Sanchez thread....everyone cracks up. Ellenberger lost his shit when I showed him. Phone Post 3.0

That was pretty damn good. But I missed Werdum trolling the shit out of you. Sorry, Tommy wins this round. Lol keep it up tho, bro. You got good shit man. I was laughing especially about the Boetsch being so white that Melvin tried to snort him. Phone Post 3.0

in

Thirdeye0pen - That was pretty damn good. But I missed Werdum trolling the shit out of you. Sorry, Tommy wins this round. Lol keep it up tho, bro. You got good shit man. I was laughing especially about the Boetsch being so white that Melvin tried to snort him. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man. I appreciate you watching. Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter -
Thirdeye0pen - That was pretty damn good. But I missed Werdum trolling the shit out of you. Sorry, Tommy wins this round. Lol keep it up tho, bro. You got good shit man. I was laughing especially about the Boetsch being so white that Melvin tried to snort him. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man. I appreciate you watching. Phone Post 3.0
I think you actually follow me on Twitter, even tho I haven't been on in a while. @TPac512 Phone Post 3.0

Nice work as always Adam. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - Nice work as always Adam. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man Phone Post 3.0

CapnKindBud - Faber dancing his chin off lol Phone Post 3.0
Glad you enjoyed/l Phone Post 3.0

That Melvin joke had dying Phone Post 3.0

The Tiger Man - TTT
Good stuff! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man Phone Post 3.0

Nice work the Tito joke had me in stitches! Phone Post 3.0

SonOfThePeepHole - Lol at Tito using his hat as a pool party for alpha male

Man Adam fuck the haters bro, i listen to about 10 podcasts at work and yours is the first downloaded now bro, keep it up and don't listen to any of these negative cunts Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man. Glad you enjoyed Phone Post 3.0

Dusty Suspect - Nice work the Tito joke had me in stitches! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man. Glad you enjoyed. Phone Post 3.0

WickedWyatt234 - That Melvin joke had dying Phone Post 3.0
Glad to hear it. Thanks for watching Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter - Hope all is well. Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Video for UFC 172. Hope that you enjoy and thanks for watching.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xEInjEPEg6M Phone Post 3.0
"The real house wives of mma staring .... Brian Calloway" VTFU! Still laughin Phone Post 3.0