New Mr. Clean selected

http://www.statesman.com/news/national/new-clean-bald-buff-and-black/eH1Fevp1ptvxjkVa9LpS0L/

Clean just got a makeover.

Atlanta native Mike Jackson is the new face of Mr. Clean, having won a national competition as the man who best embodied the bald, earring wearing icon that has represented Proctor & Gamble’s Mr. Clean all-purpose cleaner since the 1950s.

The company said Jackson will fill in for the popular image of Mr. Clean while he is on "vacation."

>> Read more trending stories  

Jackson resembles the almost 60-year-old icon.

He is bald, buff and wears a gold earring, but unlike the old Mr. Clean, Jackson is black.

Always thought old Mr clean had some mixing anyways nbd

All housewives will be pleased. 

"He is bald, buff and wears a gold earring, but unlike the old Mr. Clean, Jackson is black."

Feminists should have demanded a woman replacement

So they think the only thing a black man is good for is to clean houses????

Racist!

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 

Racist!

My thoughts exactly!

I'm going to boycott mr clean products until I can get some sort of otherwise unoppressed white male to clean my house!

This is probably something the OG can get behind, we (whitey) are being opressed yet again and it's time to fight back. I say we make Aunt Jemima a white cisgendered woman and take back the pantry a little bit. #kitchensinksodark

Knew before I even clicked on the thread lol. So predictable these days.

Next... The Michelin Man.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 

Racist!

this

Altofsky - Knew before I even clicked on the thread lol. So predictable these days.

Why else would the OG give a fuck about it?

Altofsky - Knew before I even clicked on the thread lol. So predictable these days.

stay puff marshmellow man will be burnt

You mean.. Michigan man.

NorthernHospitality -

Nah, just the hooores.

Np now they just gotta make aunt Jemima an old white lady and I'm sure it'll be celebrated.

Altofsky -
NorthernHospitality -

Nah, just the hooores.

I thought all females are whores??

Im so confused!!

Whambo - Np now they just gotta make aunt Jemima an old white lady and I'm sure it'll be celebrated.

Called it.

I thought it was gonna be a fat, bald bull dyke