New Netflix Foxcatcher documentary.

Just watched this. Truly scary. I wonder would this of happened in today's social media age? Especially after him removing Kevin Jackson from the team when he decided he didn't like the colour black. Not in a racial way, even removing black horses and cars from his estate. Phone Post 3.0

I literally just finished it. As good or better than the 30 for 30. Phone Post 3.0

Macallan12 - I literally just finished it. As good or better than the 30 for 30. Phone Post 3.0
Even though we all know what happens, as I saw everyone telling their story I was hoping they realised what was going on and left. Phone Post 3.0

Adding it to my list for tonight

thx

cool, whats name of docu?i didnt know Dupont was racist..as disturbing a guy as he was, he is an interesting character..after watching Foxcatcher, i guess the bottom line was Dupont was mentally ill and a drug addict?was he gay too or what was going on there?

So there's a new new one? They had the movie , then the 30 for 30. Both awesome Phone Post 3.0

Damn, i missed this and just posted the same thing. My bad

ons ear - cool, whats name of docu?i didnt know Dupont was racist..as disturbing a guy as he was, he is an interesting character..after watching Foxcatcher, i guess the bottom line was Dupont was mentally ill and a drug addict?was he gay too or what was going on there?
"Team Foxcatcher" Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen y Diaz Bros - So there's a new new one? They had the movie , then the 30 for 30. Both awesome Phone Post 3.0
Yup. A new one, called "team Foxcatcher". Phone Post 3.0

The 30 for 30 was very well done. Looking forward to this one. Thanks for the heads up Op VU. Phone Post 3.0

What the Fucking Shit?? I just saw some of the comments on another thread (fuck that magazine too). Hinting the Dave & Nancy knew John was nuts but rich/generou$, and took advantage of him?? D:

http://www.people.com/article/team-foxcatcher-nancy-schultz-john-dupont

FUCK YES!!! THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME THAT ITS OUT!! You're the man and here's a VU. Phone Post 3.0

Just finished. Very good doc with a lot of the people who were there.

In the end, this gave me the same sad and empty feeling as the movie and Prince of PA. Phone Post 3.0

Just finished watching it. Very well done. Tells more of the story then 30 on 30. Phone Post 3.0

branchdavidian - What the Fucking Shit?? I just saw some of the comments on another thread (fuck that magazine too). Hinting the Dave & Nancy knew John was nuts but rich/generou$, and took advantage of him?? D:

http://www.people.com/article/team-foxcatcher-nancy-schultz-john-dupont
I think everyone there knew he was crazy, maybe not crazy enough to kill though Phone Post 3.0

Apparently he left 80% of his estate to the Bulgarian wrestler he imported to foxcatcher. He had also, according to this documentary, convinced himself he was actually of bulgarian descent. Strange dude. I am always fascinated by this story. Phone Post 3.0

Weird that there was no mention of mark in the doc. Good doc though. The DuPont story really fascinates me. Phone Post 3.0

That was excellent , wonder if daves son wrestled Phone Post 3.0

jonflesh - Weird that there was no mention of mark in the doc. Good doc though. The DuPont story really fascinates me. Phone Post 3.0

5 minutes in and i was wondering where is mark. from what i remember mark was pretty pissed about how he was portrayed in the movie. maybe he said fuck it, still seems strange though.

still a heartbreaking story all these years later.