New Netflix Foxcatcher documentary.

One of the saddest parts for me was at the end with daves daughter describing du ponts death and how people celebrated it. I know he was psychotic, but it was still powerful what she said. Phone Post 3.0

great docu, just finished watching..

the bulgarian wrestler, Valentino(?) was crude as he somewhat stuck by Duponts side ONLY to inherit all of Duponts wealth and assets..i imagine this is a huge punch to the gut to the Schultz..

it seems all of the wrestlers took advantage of Dupont, the only reason they kept trying to be friends with the guy is because of what he was giving them..i mean, the one wrestler who was told to move out multiple times yet stayed?Dupont threatened him with agun yet he insists on staying!?!?!did these guys not have anything else going on beside this?

Dupont was a sad man..the whole bit with the fixed wrestling matches where Dupont won, its just bizarro world..

i was also surprised there was no Mark Schultz..wtf

ons ear - great docu, just finished watching..

the bulgarian wrestler, Valentino(?) was crude as he somewhat stuck by Duponts side ONLY to inherit all of Duponts wealth and assets..i imagine this is a huge punch to the gut to the Schultz..

it seems all of the wrestlers took advantage of Dupont, the only reason they kept trying to be friends with the guy is because of what he was giving them..i mean, the one wrestler who was told to move out multiple times yet stayed?Dupont threatened him with agun yet he insists on staying!?!?!did these guys not have anything else going on beside this?

Dupont was a sad man..the whole bit with the fixed wrestling matches where Dupont won, its just bizarro world..

i was also surprised there was no Mark Schultz..wtf

http://m.novinite.com/articles/129357/Bulgarian Wrestler Inherits Du Pont Estate, Relatives Cry Foul Phone Post 3.0

In. Phone Post 3.0

sick fuck of the week award

I am rappaport podcast

they have sic fuck of week award

ttt to remind myself to watch later after Jiu Jitsu Phone Post 3.0

cawsie77 - 
Macallan12 - I literally just finished it. As good or better than the 30 for 30. Phone Post 3.0
Even though we all know what happens, as I saw everyone telling their story I was hoping they realised what was going on and left. Phone Post 3.0

This is how I feel watching anything on Super Bowl xxv. One of these days, that kick is not going to go wide right, dammit!

Justin Paul - The 30 for 30 was very well done. Looking forward to this one. Thanks for the heads up Op VU. Phone Post 3.0

this is much better than the 30 for 30 one..i might even watch this netflix one again..

Just finished it. Very very good, definitely will rewatch Phone Post 3.0

how to u watch it on stream

Winston Wolf - how to u watch it on stream
Search "foxcatcher" and it comes up Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Just finished -- what a crazy story.

Do you think he was fucking the Bulgarian dude?

I do.

#richbitch Phone Post 3.0

Started to watch the documentary last night, so faf so good. I wasn't a fan of the movie Mark Ruffalo really played Dave Schultz well. He had all his movements down 100%. Phone Post 3.0

Macallan12 - 
Winston Wolf - how to u watch it on stream
Search "foxcatcher" and it comes up Phone Post 3.0

i have and it comes up but doesnt play

To understand the thought process of the wrestlers in staying there even though they knew DuPont was crazy, you have to think about the absolute lack of support most wrestlers in the USA had. Before Foxcatcher most of them were eating scraps and had no money and spent all there time training, while living in tiny rooms. If your dream was to be an Olympian and you were barely scraping enough money together to eat and all of a sudden there was this guy offering you free room and board and state of the art facilities, as well as money just to keep doing what you were already doing I think you would put up with the weirdness Phone Post 3.0

Mike Bispings Beautiful Hair - Do you think he was fucking the Bulgarian dude?

I do.

#richbitch Phone Post 3.0

Idk about that. Part of the reason Mark Schultz was pissed after Foxcatcher was released was because of how they portrayed himself and du Pont as touch butt pals. Mark said du Pont had an accident involving his moms horse, and a fence. Mark said John was a eunuch, and couldn't raise the sail.

AndyDANGER - To understand the thought process of the wrestlers in staying there even though they knew DuPont was crazy, you have to think about the absolute lack of support most wrestlers in the USA had. Before Foxcatcher most of them were eating scraps and had no money and spent all there time training, while living in tiny rooms. If your dream was to be an Olympian and you were barely scraping enough money together to eat and all of a sudden there was this guy offering you free room and board and state of the art facilities, as well as money just to keep doing what you were already doing I think you would put up with the weirdness Phone Post 3.0
VU Phone Post 3.0