NEW NG Boarding Program!

The Next Generation Boarding Program offers individuals from around the world a very unique opportunity.

This program is designed for those who are serious about improving their martial arts skills in areas such as Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Freestyle and Greco-Roman Wrestling. A Heavy emphasis will be placed on MMA training but this program is NOT exclusive to only MMA athletes. We enourage ALL to participate and take part in this great experience.

The program offers you a chance to train with not only UFC and Pride Veteren Chris Brennan but also his Professional World Class Fight Team.

You will have unlimited access to ALL of NG's state of the art facilities and classes.

Your boarding will be in a 4,000 sq.ft. home on a 12,000 sq.ft. lot in Mission Viejo. The house features DirectTV, internet access, washer/dryer, refridgerator, stove/oven, Pool/Spa with rock slide and waterfall. Ping Pong Table and Full size custom pool table.

There are three option for your length of stay:

2 Weeks $400
1 Month $600
3 Months $500 (per month)

You will also receive a Next Generation Boarding Program training t-shirt exclusive to those within this program.

Come have the expeience of a life time and be part of the Next Generation family, dramatically improve your martial arts skills, develop life-long friendships, and stay in and enjoy all that Southern California has to offer!

We hope to see you soon.

Zack Brennan

cellular: 949-370-5695

Wow, this is an awesome program. I've met some cool people from the live in programs at Next Gen.

Just out of curiosity, is there any transportation provided to those that are staying or do they use public transportation?

ttt

Transportation will be provided.

That is an amazing deal.

Skelboy might want to reconsider, he seems to be expanding a little bit too quickly with his latest business venture.

Up

I was in the live-in program at the old school. That was awesome and we only had bunk beds and one fridge! Add a nice home, internet, more then 3 TV channels :) etc and you got yourself a winner!

Nice.

Chris Brennan's Next Generation. Orange County California. There is a San Clemente school 15 minutes from the house. And there is a new Irvine school tenatively scheduled to open mid-May about 10 minutes from the house.

Plus Lakewood is about 30 minutes from the house and Murrieta is 45 minutes away.

This is a great deal and you will really be taken care of.

TTT for NG and the Brennan's. Always continuing to grow the business and the sport. Keep working guys, you are truly an asset to MMA!!!

Taken care of like "Happy ending"?

TTT for a cool opportunity (if the "Happy Ending" is included).

Do those prices include room AND TRAINING? Sounds too good to be true. Is there higher education in Orange County? If so, how far from the school?

Saddle Back College or UCI and yes the room and training is included and the house is PIMP!

Go to the photo gallery on chris brennan.com and look under misc and there is a pic of the pool and waterfall.

Damn not bad Zach...

Hookin live-ins up in the pad in MV, shit that's luxury living right there :)

One more question... Is Erica Montoya spoken for? I took your advice and checked out the pics on your site and Erica is beeeeaaaauuuuutiful. If no one has scooped her up, consider me signed up... Otherwise, I'll have to do some more thinking. LOL

btw, looks like a great place!

ill sign up for the happy ending.: ). did your parents move out or what???

TTT

Don't know about Erica

And yes Bao

Whats up Bao!?!? This is Zack, I'm too lazy to switch screen names. How's it going these days? I miss ya buddy. I hope you are doing well. Kenny (HB Punk) told me he lives right by, either you or some of your friends and he see's you guys all the time. Well hopefully I will see you soon!! And yes my parents moved out, they live up by you now in Westminster.

Saddleback is literally accross the street. It's one of the best Junior Colleges in CA and probably the States. Lot and lots of beautiful girls there ;)

UCI is about 15 minutes North of here.

This is only the beginning of some very new and innovative ideas Chris and Next Generation want to impliment within the sport and our system, look for great things to develop here in the near future.