NEW NG Boarding Program!

NO!! let me, please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Dan $499.99 plus tax

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only training in your life. Don't talk about it anymore. Just show up at the door and fucking train. No one will ever give you shit again if you do that.......................................................................................

Hey Zack

Life is good on Guam
Yes, the seminar was great and I'm looking forward to some more instruction from Chris.

Are you and Chris coming to Guam in May?

i dont think he is laughing

lol!!!

Embalmer, no, I'm not coming out there this time, I wish I was, Guam was really sweet, EVERYONE was so nice...when they wern't trying to lynch Chris after the main event. I still stand by his call, he was out!

I will most likely be coming out there in August, we have to meet up for sure.

Are u going to az

HERE!!

***throws a tissue to OnenOnlyDan***

Geez sometimes I think you (dan) want that harsh treatment. Really, just train and don't post for a couple weeks. Get off the computer and get on the mat.
For all you younger guys and gals without family or real career obligations holding you back; you should definately spend some time with this boarding program. From what I have seen Zach is doing a great job with it. And, of course Chris is an awesome teacher. But most of all, the morning classes have been very full! Which is awesome for me!

Hey Zack,
Chaz is coming for the month of June. Take care of my boy. He is already kickin' my ass. He will be a monster when he gets home. Make him train every class everyday.

Thanks Buddy,

Chuck

WHERE ARE MY TRI-O-PLEX BARS!!!???!!???

LOL!! wheres your white belt? oh ya i forgot, you dont even have one of those ...

cant you see that you drive EVERYONE into being mean to you

actually to be rid of you i probably would... at first it was kinda funny but you dont know when to stop. someone who brags about how hot they are, tournys that they are going to train for and how in shape they wanna get. if your gonna train then train. you always say that your too busy with work, school, and stuff and thats fine but dont keep with up these shananigans.

ouch...tell it like it is.

Dan...sounds like you need some change in your life. Set your priorities. The payoff is worth it.

There you go being a FUCKCOCK again

yup

Dan, when are you fighting?

Im funny!

careful what you wish for