New NG Frisco Texas school pics

3241 Preston Rd #4

Frisco, Tx. 75034

Schedule is up at http://www.nextgenerationmma.com/ssp/frisco_schedule

That gym looks sick with it.

That place looks really nice. I live in arlington and work in euless.

Do you guys have beginner classes? Like very very beginner. Someday I'd like to further my white belt in tv BJJ.

What's a membership usually run? Phone Post

Beginner class monday tuesday wednesday and thursday at 5:30 and I teach all of them. 

We also have Olympic Gold Medalist Kendall Cross coaching wrestling and multi time Muay Thai world champ Saekson Janjira teaching Thai. 

Each art seperate is $125 or for unlimited classes on our schedule it's $150

WestsideStrangler -  Beginner class monday tuesday wednesday and thursday at 5:30 and I teach all of them. 

We also have Olympic Gold Medalist Kendall Cross coaching wrestling and multi time Muay Thai world champ Saekson Janjira teaching Thai. 

Thanks for the info.

Once I get back on my feet financially I'd really like to get back in shape and learn an art.

I know this is weird but do you guys help flexibility? I'm short w shorter legs and have a hard time using my legs when I'm fuckin around w my buddies since they don't reach all the way around lol Phone Post

looks great

Nice looking gym!!

Congratulations Chris and good luck

King Ding A Ling - 
WestsideStrangler -  Beginner class monday tuesday wednesday and thursday at 5:30 and I teach all of them. 

Thanks for the info.

Once I get back on my feet financially I'd really like to get back in shape and learn an art.

I know this is weird but do you guys help flexibility? I'm short w shorter legs and have a hard time using my legs when I'm fuckin around w my buddies since they don't reach all the way around lol Phone Post

Absolutely

Met him once at a motocross track of all places.  He was learing how ot fly a helicopter.  Anyway ya he teaches somewhere in Little Elm not Frisco anymore.

WestsideStrangler -  Beginner class monday tuesday wednesday and thursday at 5:30 and I teach all of them. 

Wat you mean , on our schedule its $150 ??.....I imagine you have to sign a contract ???? ....I tried to email a couple of times not sure if its getting through ...Am real interested and I could probably swing the $125

The school looks great,almost as good as the lineup of instructors!

Should do great in a really nice,affluent area.Best wishes Chris!

MR BRENNAN........ should be a great move for you into FRISCO, that area has boomed over the last decade , its what nearby PLANO was 20 yrs ago. Several big powerhouse high school football and sports programs, lots of young athletes and young affulent professionals .

congrats to the FRSICO RACOONS on yesterdays playoff win ...

Top notch staff with old school BRENNAN program

Guys thank you much for the kind words. I'm very excited about the school the location and the staff.  It should blow up no doubt.

As far as "on" our schedule meant, it's 125 for each style or 150 for all the classes on our schedule.  Like unlimited training in the gym.

TTT