New NWA biopic trailer / red band / blue please

Looks awesome! Phone Post 3.0

Looks good Phone Post 3.0

Probably the best edited trailer in the past year, gonna make ridgeback, shogun of harlem, etc all uncomfortable lol

CavRyda - 
Daddy Rorny Michael - lol at Paul Giamatti! I thought he was going to be playing the token racist white guy, like in this Bill Burr sketch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LyqBb6HBSk

I'll be watching this, grew up near Compton in the 80's and 90's. It's really changed since then, lots of Mexican families moved in which I think stabilized the place. My ex's grandparents live in Compton. Always felt weird hanging around the front yard. You know I was always on the lookout for potential drivebys. lol!

Dying!!  

I couldn't help but think they were going to bust out "Sweat off my Balls" Phone Post 3.0

I can't wait to see it. NWA was in my tape deck damn near 24/7 back in the day.

Just saw this trailer last night. So fucking in....

I like the punk rock analogy.....I remember we were 7th graders skating to the Eazy E EP and the NWA Single before the album dropped. Fucking overnight everyone was a wanna be gangster. Ice Cube and Everlast were older kids who went to Taft Highschool in the area, there was school bussing so you had all these kids from real south central gangs like rollin 60's or Harlem 30's running around corrupting the shit out of us dumb white kids from Jr. High on.... you would see all the different members of NWA and D.O.C. at theTopanga mall or hear about how Everlast would have these big Rhyme Syndicate gangster parties at his house by El Camino High. It was wild because youre a kid listening to this Cops and Robbers/Cowboys and Indians  type shit and then you're seeing them all up in your face. Next thing you know the Valley goes from where they filmed Fast Times at Ridgemont High and a punk rock skater area to gangster central after we all became wigger, House of pain wannabes or little Miklo kid frost cholo's..... Good times... dont know WTF we were thinking but  great memories of that era lol. Ice Cube's kid looks just like him too.

AlphaSlap -

Ice Cube wrote his/ Dre's/ and Eazy's lyrics for Straight Outta Compton in 30 days.

Lead song changed my entire view of hip hop.  I had been listeining to Ice T, Freddy B, Run DMC, Beastie Boys before but S.O.C. was like punk rock of rap.  Aggressive beat, and angry as hell young men. 

Ice T captured some of it, but was very smooth in his delivery (except Midnight on O.G. but that was three years after S.O.C.) and was almost like a Bond type villain to the point of being a tad cartoony. For a teenage white kid from the south, the thought of these guys showing up at your party was straight up scary.  People thoght they were a gang.

VU.

Same thing here in suburbia Canada. Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait!

I remember the age ratings were just released during that time and I had to find the one dude that worked at the music store that would sell me these albums.

Fuckin A that looks awesome

Wifespowerbottom - Definitely watching. Was that suge kicking someone in the studio? Phone Post 3.0
I was thinking the exact same thing Phone Post 3.0

Now that's how you make a trailer. Fuck that was good. The movie could very well suck but that trailer...

Dom Hemingway -
AlphaSlap -

Ice Cube wrote his/ Dre's/ and Eazy's lyrics for Straight Outta Compton in 30 days.

Lead song changed my entire view of hip hop.  I had been listeining to Ice T, Freddy B, Run DMC, Beastie Boys before but S.O.C. was like punk rock of rap.  Aggressive beat, and angry as hell young men. 

Ice T captured some of it, but was very smooth in his delivery (except Midnight on O.G. but that was three years after S.O.C.) and was almost like a Bond type villain to the point of being a tad cartoony. For a teenage white kid from the south, the thought of these guys showing up at your party was straight up scary.  People thoght they were a gang.

VU.

Same thing here in suburbia Canada. Phone Post 3.0
This... same in Australia. Looking back it was ridiculous but at the time we fucking loved it. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome Phone Post 3.0

JJitsu - 

I like the punk rock analogy.....I remember we were 7th graders skating to the Eazy E EP and the NWA Single before the album dropped. Fucking overnight everyone was a wanna be gangster. Ice Cube and Everlast were older kids who went to Taft Highschool in the area, there was school bussing so you had all these kids from real south central gangs like rollin 60's or Harlem 30's running around corrupting the shit out of us dumb white kids from Jr. High on.... you would see all the different members of NWA and D.O.C. at theTopanga mall or hear about how Everlast would have these big Rhyme Syndicate gangster parties at his house by El Camino High. It was wild because youre a kid listening to this Cops and Robbers/Cowboys and Indians  type shit and then you're seeing them all up in your face. Next thing you know the Valley goes from where they filmed Fast Times at Ridgemont High and a punk rock skater area to gangster central after we all became wigger, House of pain wannabes or little Miklo kid frost cholo's..... Good times... dont know WTF we were thinking but  great memories of that era lol. Ice Cube's kid looks just like him too.

Wow, I grew up in that area and I had no idea. I still remember in elementary school when a kid brought one of those colorful fisher price stereos and blasted eazy-e on the plaground and it blew my mind. One of the other kids listening would later become a wanna be gangster and get his brother murdered which they made the movie Alpha Dog from.

Sweet!!! , probally watch from home though like a white coward Phone Post 3.0

RICKYB - Sweet!!! , probally watch from home though like a white coward Phone Post 3.0

Wonder how many theatres are going to get shot up?

Dom Hemingway - First rap tape was 100 Miles And Runnin.

Can't wait for this:

http://www.slashfilm.com/straight-outta-compton-trailer/ Phone Post 3.0
Vote up for heads up Phone Post 3.0

I bet they will totally skip over that O'Shea Jackson and Andre were suburban wannabe's and that Eazy was the ONLY real gansta in the group.