New painting: Dog

Jake

12" x 16" oil on canvas panel. 

Hope you enjoy. 

![](upload://g0KlzvHFVMsSg2fXZ91mXbp06aX.jpeg)

5 Likes

![](upload://d9XBDh0ivwBw1W5gk6R6SiHyP1p.jpeg)

2 Likes

Nice work!

I will never understand how someone can paint that well. I can’t even draw a circle free hand. I blame that hateful bitch that taught my kindergarten and making me color my orange dinosaur between the lines. Bye bye artistic talent. 

^^^ I find it crazy too, it’s one thing to paint and be decent it’s another to bring life to a canvas. Amazing wotk

DaveFu -

A true hero.

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - 
DaveFu -

A true hero.

Stay off the ice Brah! Go with Christ! 

Captain Canuck -

Nice work!

Thanks.

Trumpsstinkypinky -

I will never understand how someone can paint that well. I can’t even draw a circle free hand. I blame that hateful bitch that taught my kindergarten and making me color my orange dinosaur between the lines. Bye bye artistic talent. 

Should've went with a blue duck.

That's quacktastic

A round of applause for the previous two comments

![](upload://djtk4wxOlg4ttwTg4eUv5SXMNie.jpeg)

1 Like
Zeekman -

An international treasure imo...

Zeekman -

I like that one. One dog goes one way, udder one goes the udder way and this guy guy is like what you want from me?!

Probably butchered the quote haha

NiteProwleR -
Zeekman -

I like that one. One dog goes one way, udder one goes the udder way and this guy guy is like what you want from me?!

No that was good! Nailed it!

Nice work! 

Trumpsstinkypinky -

Some people are born with natural talent IMO, but it's a skill, and can be learned.  Seems arcane until you learn or develop a process. 

NiteProwleR - 
Zeekman -

Looks like someone we know.

joker_420 -
NiteProwleR - 
Zeekman -

Looks like someone we know.

… with the beard… it’s him ! Hahahaha!.. CLOSE UP OF TRUNK