New Party reload bonus

20% up to $200. Bonus code is: DECBONUS

Enjoy!

Also a 30% first time Party deposit (that I will use): EXTRA30

Poker Stars has a 25% reload bonus now through December 26 SWEET!!!

I am just starting to Bonus Whore, it is such a great way to make some money. Here is some info: http://www.bonuswhores.com

Thursday cleared a 15% $75 Neteller PokerRoom bonus (won $240 + $75) total profit $315. (took 3 weeks)

Satruday cleared 20% $100 first time Party Bonus (lost $15 + $100) total profit $85 (took 4 hours)

Sunday cleared 20% $100 reload Party Bonus (won $35 + $100) total profit $135 (took 5.5 hours)

Total bonus profits = $535

This bonus whore thing is awesome. Next up the $150 25% Poker Stars bonus.

My advice: do not take the bonus.

Seems to fuk with your action, when you first buy in.

I just cashed out nice win, as per usual at Party, but I had to play much longer than usual to get it.

Endured several hours of bullshit, before breaking free.

My normal win rate, fwiw, is about 700 for 3-4 hours.

This time, taking $100 DECBONUS, took me 5 hrs to win 400+. I'm not referring to that, but to the way the first 4 hrs went. I never made it to the bonus, fwiw, before feeling it was time to cash out.

" My advice: do not take the bonus.

Seems to fuk with your action, when you first buy in.

I just cashed out nice win, as per usual at Party, but I had to play much longer than usual to get it.

Endured several hours of bullshit, before breaking free. "

I just deposited today to take advantage of the DECBONUS code for $200 free (20% up to $200).

I then went on a ridiculous run of amazing cards, even making a full house with 26o and getting 2! players to call my river RERAISE lol.

My EXACT stats (from Poker Tracker - which tracks every hand I play) for today, after I deposited money for the bonus:

Hands: 477, $ Won: $4,525.25, Hours 7.20, BB/Hr 20.95, BB/100: 31.62

KJs - 4 times, Win% 100, Net $: $941

62o - 6 times, Win 16%, Net $, $316.50 - I mean, who wins with 62 offsuit?!?

Out of 477 hands, I won with 2 pair 8 times, 3 of a kid 5 times, 1 Straight, 4 Flushes, and 3 Full Houses and EVERYTHING above two pair except 1 flush won the hand.

Another stat to show you how good my run was: I actually MADE money when in the SB and BB. Up $19 from the BB AFTER paying the BB and up $452 from the SB.

PS. This was on my "expired" account. lol

PPS. Making $4.5k to chase a $200 bonus is absolutely the SICKEST thing I have ever done.

1) I only have one reason for relating what I did: for it to be of use.

2) It's possible I'm completely mistaken, but not that my observation's based on nothing.

3) Different levels could play differently, and in my experience - re, specifically, weird shit not related to play of others - they do.

4) I see you still have a hard on for me, PR. Good for you, YA BIG HOMO.

LOL

I take it back: one more reason:

1b) boredom between hands.

Ok, ok, truce man. You stated your experience I stated mine lol.

I do have an ulterior motive though. You are a smart guy, and you can obviously play poker well. It's hard for me to watch you restrict the amount of money you can with your opinions. Dude, just play play PLAY! Forget about the beats, the cashout/deposit curses, and play thousands and thousands of hands! And outplay your opponents!

lol

Truce - who woulda ever thot?

VN.

Gyood enuf for me.

Who has time for all the stupid, homosocial belly buckin', really, lol.

PS - thanks but I don't really want to play more, honestly (though this doesn't have anything to do with my comments about OL poker). I have a real job, which is good, & I hate who I become when I play poker regularly.

LOL at obiwan and his normal $175/hour win rate.

" My normal win rate, fwiw, is about 700 for 3-4 hours.

This time, taking $100 DECBONUS, took me 5 hrs to win 400+"

Hell, I would kill just for the $80/hr guaranteed win rate.

I would kill for $20

" I just cashed out nice win, as per usual at Party, but I had to play much longer than usual to get it. "

i guess you just can't keep a good paranoid delusional fruit cake down.

" My normal win rate, fwiw, is about 700 for 3-4 hours. "

i figured it would have been much higher. it probably would be if you wore your tin foil hat when you play like the voices keep telling you to do.