New Pat Barry Drawing and SALE on all prints!!!

Mr_Quail -  
The prints don't have the big watermark on them do they? No

And how much would it cost to ship to England? $5 total

And would 2 signed ones work in the buy one get one free offer? I can't do it 2 on the auto'd prints because I split the $ with the fighters. The free prints are all unsigned.

Thanks. You're welcome. Hope I helped

cross3dout -  Evan ur just amazing man. No words do u have a websites where I can see all the prints? Phone Post

shomanart.com

(thank you rick storm)

32Hunter - personally I'm impressed that you took the time to draw the background with such care I always fount that to be the most tedious thing to draw but it's so important to the composition of a piece.

hardest part of the damn thing...

caliphornia -  You have a talent that has been granted to you from God himself. Good drawing. Gonna hold out for the machida drawing though.. I am getting a boner just thinking about it. Sorry maybe tmi Phone Post

i love giving dudes boners.

TTT & fricken BEEP Evan lol

RickStorm -  TTT & fricken BEEP Evan lol

giving dudes boners is beep?

I'm already working on a macaroni man in Pat Barry's likeness for my living room. I think a sculpture is the best way to capture Barry.

Markos - Awesome deal man. Are you going to be doing these in the future.

Dan Henderson picture is EPIC

answer me shoman!!!

Good work Shoman, look to see more.

TTT

shoman - 

No, as long as you don't stare or touch....

Markos - 
Markos - Awesome deal man. Are you going to be doing these in the future.

Dan Henderson picture is EPIC

answer me shoman!!!
yeah, but like, once a year. last time i did one was november 2009. so it's pretty infrequent.

WaxedByBrazilians - 
shoman - 

No, as long as you don't stare or touch....
then i'm beep.

Ordering tonight.. i have to see what i already have and dont have.. lol

TTT
Order in
Thanks Evan for doing this 1 for 1 deal

Machida pic? yes, no, no comment?

JT42382 -  Machida pic? yes, no, no comment?

You must of missed Evans answer to this in the crocop thread.. here's a copy paste of his answer bud....

<copy paste>

RickStorm - 
JT42382 - Great work like always!!  I was browsing through your site but couldn't find anything on Lyoto; do you have a picture of the Dragon?  If not, is there one on the way??

Oh That would be cool.. Machida is another one of my fav fighters

My guess would be there is no Machida is because of Ed Soars...

and TTT this mofo back to the top

there is no aldo, dos santos, or anderson because of anderson, not soares. ed soares is dope.

after the whole anderson thing it just left me with a bad taste about supporting the rest of the guys. if they are interested and come to me i'll gladly do it.

<end of copy paste>

=)

Thanks Rick for filling me in! keep up the great work evan=)

btw..wht happened with anderson?

Sweet. Putting the finishing touches on the man cave right now. A couple of these would look great. May try to get one or two tomorrow.

JT42382 -  Thanks Rick for filling me in! keep up the great work evan=)

btw..wht happened with anderson?

nevermind..found it

RAPEDBYJONES'SBIGBONE -  need moar background on anderson story

Shoman: "i guess he didn't want me selling prints of him. so i stopped. then when i tried working with him so everyone could profit, he didn't follow through. not a real big deal, but out of the over 100 fighters i've drawn he was the only one to do this.

ffwd to a few months ago and my drawing of him was copied and enlarged somehow and was made into his entire hallway at his home as seen on the ufc cribs show. my original anderson drawing is still sitting in my closet. how all this played out is mind boggling."

THAT SUX

TTT

last day!!!!!