New Political Podcast (if you're into that stuff)

What's up guys, started a new political podcast a couple months ago. Conservative/Libertarian perspective, episodes every Wednesday.

If you like what you hear, help a brother out and subscribe. Thanks guys, I think a lot of you savages will dig it!

The No Gimmicks Podcast

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-no-gimmicks-podcast/id1207009705

SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/thenogimmickspodcast

Later

Okay, I'll listen.

TheDorkKnight - Later

thanks man, let me know what you think.

Since the name of your podcast is "The No Gimmicks Podcast" isn't your gimmick the fact that you're saying you don't have a gimmick?

mixedmartialfarts -

Since the name of your podcast is "The No Gimmicks Podcast" isn't your gimmick the fact that you're saying you don't have a gimmick?

Do chickens wish they could fly?

JitsuGuy - Okay, I'll listen.

Appreciate it man, let me know what you think! 

TFK_Al Neri -

4ltr

Thanks, let me know what you think 

Pablo Duke -

Gave it a listen for a while when I could.

By way of pro advice: 

Invest in a decent microphone, soundproofing/wall foam stuff, and do some dialogue editing to remove superfluous gaps, words, and keep the flow of conversation tight. 

You'll be better than 90% of podcasts I've tried to listen to. 

Good luck man, we need more broadcasts from your pov!

Appreciate the advice man! We both have good mics but our offices aren't sound treated with foam.. (my office is also my wife's workout room/our spare bedroom lol) 

Originally we edited out mistakes but we ultimately decided that we'd leave everything in to make it sound natural.. I might end up taking your advice though if we don't get better at this podcasting thing! I feel like we're just now starting to hit our stride and are improving every week but I 100% hear what you're saying. Hope you keep listening man, thanks again!

B

Good luck with your podcast OP. Can someone tell me what's with the prevalence of conservative radio? I've never heard anyone say '...well I was listening to my favorite communist broadcast on the way to work today ...'

I don't listen to radio and I'm apolitical so this always confused me

I'll check it out, but I only have the emotional fortitude to listen to one political podcast at a time, and Dan Carlin's Common Sense will be tough to dethrone.

Thanks either way, OP.

HolyHackBBCZack -

Good luck with your podcast OP. Can someone tell me what's with the prevalence of conservative radio? I've never heard anyone say '...well I was listening to my favorite communist broadcast on the way to work today ...'

I think it's because liberal media dominates every other medium.

Pilgor the goat - I'll check it out, but I only have the emotional fortitude to listen to one political podcast at a time, and Dan Carlin's Common Sense will be tough to dethrone.

Thanks either way, OP.

Dethroning Dan Carlin is a tall order! Thanks for checking it out brother 

HolyHackBBCZack -

Thanks man! The left controls most news broadcasts and most newspapers. Conservatives have talk radio, Fox News, and a handful of podcasts.