New Rampage Reebok Commercial

Someone embed, I'm on my iPhone:

http://youtu.be/EWxZMsowCvY

I like these shoes, but I seem to remember hating them when it was first announced he got his own shoe. Phone Post 3.0

Reebok ATV19

Thnx sir Phone Post 3.0

Old Thrashbarg - Pretty impressive CGI. It really looked like Page was running. Phone Post
Lol Phone Post 3.0

ColefistbumpedmyBuffer - 
Old Thrashbarg - Pretty impressive CGI. It really looked like Page was running. Phone Post
Lol Phone Post 3.0

lmao

Old Thrashbarg - 

Pretty impressive CGI. It really looked like Page was running. Phone Post

I was thinking the same thing. Reebok went all out and even digitally removed the candy bars falling out of his pockets.

I wonder when reebok is going to release the rampage 50 lb weight vest. Comes with a free Cadbury fruit and nut I heard. Phone Post 3.0

hubbarocks -
Old Thrashbarg -  Pretty impressive CGI. It really looked like Page was running. Phone Post

I was thinking the same thing. Reebok went all out and even digitally removed the candy bars falling out of his pockets.

hahah Phone Post

Bumpit Phone Post 3.0

They seemed to have changed the style a bit. When these were first announced I'm pretty sure they looked like this.

zebers3 -

They seemed to have changed the style a bit. When these were first announced I'm pretty sure they looked like this.

I fucking KNEW they looked diff!

I kept telling myself while watching the ad that I hated these shoes but I couldn't remember why.

The new look is awesome, imo. Phone Post 3.0

Who is the second guy in the commercial

KenP -

Who is the second guy in the commercial

DeMarcus Ware, Cowboys defensive end Phone Post 3.0

Too bad the chick he ran over while he was on his ahem rampage didn't have these shoes.