New respect for Bisping

The guy always infuriated me but bottom line he came out to fight tonight. I'm a big Mayhem fan but bottom line Bisping was the better fighter tonight. His post fight speech was nothing but class and while I may not be a fan I definitely have a new respect for the man and for the fighter. Congrats Bisping.

Sign if you agree Phone Post

Fuck it move him up a level and let's see what goes down then we can discuss if the count is a jab and jog expert or a true finisher which by now he has surly proved?

I know people hate on mike but let's face it he gets the job DONE Phone Post

Very professional post-fight Phone Post

Signed definately. I was kinda Leanin towards mayhem for the win despite the fact I'm a Brit, just because I'm a Mayhem fan and Bisping can be a classless arrogant dick at times but his post fight speech was pure class, hopefully he'll keep it up n then get his title shot after Munoz/sonnen. Phone Post

Yeah I agree he was a gentleman after. Also, props for not gassing as hard and actually showing up to fight more than 1 round.

Signed Phone Post

This is how i feel about it.

@shomanart
Evan Shoman
Yo, 1 classy post fight speech does not negate years of disrespect and douchebaggery. Get with it mma fans.

Signed

gurf - <blockquote>DanHendersonsAsymetricSmile - good thing you guys are joining the bisping war wagon
bisping MW champ 2012
peoples champ 2011</blockquote>

Don't take it too far buddy...

Lol Phone Post

Signed, although the UG will still hate Bisping, and sadly i don't think for a second that 100 classy interviews will change it. Phone Post

When he's acting decently, I like him. When he's acting like a douchebag, I don't like him.

Don't be numb nuts guys, chael and Bisping aren't total douchebags. There's a reason why Bisping has been apart of TUF 3 whole damn times and Chael is receiving ALOT more spotlight than other fighters.

Both are normal dudes, just making money Phone Post

He did give a good post fight interview and all. But didn't look like he would pose any threat to Chael or AS... Maybe he should fight Stann.... Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

Not for me
the guy is still a tool...
all be it a "humble" tool