New rifle

Friend of mines boyfriend passed away a while back and since then she has been dealing with his estate. She found 3 rifles and asked ifni would like to have them. I of course said yes. This one is by far my favorite.

Ruger .223 ranch rifle.

54 Likes

I have a ranch. It shot better than me at the range last week.

4 Likes

Made me look good.

4 Likes

I want one of these! Nice score OP!!

3 Likes

Used to have one. Awesome rifle.

2 Likes

Braf is robotripping. Fwiw.

3 Likes

Just kidding you homo. Lights out for me.

2 Likes

Little jealous, nice!

2 Likes

Awesome rifle man.

2 Likes

Love my mini-14.

Great rifle OP.

But DAMN SON, you gotta clean that fucking pool!!

Dump some chlorine in there you lazy fuck…

4 Likes

Lol. Not my house. Thisnis house i got rifles from. Heres the other 2 I scored. 22 winchester lever and a savage 22 bolt

17 Likes

I like those a whole lot. They’re very much a miniature M1/14. I refuse to pay AR money for one though.

Only as a word of caution: Do NOT use 5.56 in that. Use only .223.

8 Likes

Some guys get all the luck

3 Likes

Thats what i figured. I have tons of 223 for my AR. Gonna give it a good cleaning before i do anything with it. Ive been wanting a 22 rofle for a long time now i have two.

Showed the savage to a buddy of mine and he swears its relatovely rare. I dont know though.

3 Likes

Nice haul in unfortunate circumstances.

I love my mini30. Both those 22s are really sweet too.

3 Likes

Per Ruger and the instruction man-well… Its fine to shoot 5.56 through them. How ever I think they did do some runs that were legit .223 chambers. But only the target models.

I remember when I got one as a kid and saw .223 on the barrel I was like wait I cant shoot any of the m855 I have through this hunk of shit WTF.

Awesome rifles, wish the modern versions that are better than minute of barn door werent entry level AR price so I could justify buying one again haha.

3 Likes

Do you really need 3 rifles….

3 Likes

This actually gets me up to 5.

Also eat my cock. Its America you faggot.

6 Likes

As long as you stay well regulated….

2 Likes

Lol. I am.

3 Likes