New RNC ad “Obama/Biden scandal free?” MAGA

Dayyyyuuummmm

https://youtu.be/PEwkgKDX8I0

The real scandal is that not a single one of those (and more) were ever seriously investigated and brought to its full conclusion.

1 Like

The idea they were scandal free is laughable. The media played defense for them quite a bit. But hell just look at the bullshit collusion investigation alone it’s deeply disturbing. If the info that’s come out about that happened under a republican it’d be the biggest story since watergate. 

Moke - The real scandal is that not a single one of those (and more) were ever seriously investigated and brought to its full conclusion.

The right just doesn't have the fight in them. If the Democrats were given even one of those events, it would lights out, heads would roll. The Republicans can't put a dent in the Democrats. Pelosi is still in power, Shumer and Nadler are still waddling around, Biden is the fucking nominee for President. Before Biden it was Hillary Clinton. It's fucking horrible. 

Like them or not, at least the Republican voters had the balls to give a protest vote against the establishment and vote Trump, and because they don't want to see the establishment back in power, they are doubling down on flawed guy. I am too, there is no other choice. However, Republicans in DC are fucking awful, no spine.

The Democrats never face any blowback for their actions.

Any day now.

jcblass - 
Moke - The real scandal is that not a single one of those (and more) were ever seriously investigated and brought to its full conclusion.

The right just doesn't have the fight in them. If the Democrats were given even one of those events, it would lights out, heads would roll. The Republicans can't put a dent in the Democrats. Pelosi is still in power, Shumer and Nadler are still waddling around, Biden is the fucking nominee for President. Before Biden it was Hillary Clinton. It's fucking horrible. 

Like them or not, at least the Republican voters had the balls to give a protest vote against the establishment and vote Trump, and because they don't want to see the establishment back in power, they are doubling down on flawed guy. I am too, there is no other choice. However, Republicans in DC are fucking awful, no spine.

The Democrats never face any blowback for their actions.

Well as shown for the last 3.5 years, you also need the media on your side (or at the very least, a non-biased media), otherwise the dems will just keep yelling “Witch hunt!” and the media will back that theme.

And yes I agree, I hate the rupubs as well as the dems. People forget that Trump is actually an independent and true outsider, and that he had to be convinced by the repubs to run as a republican.