New SBGi DVD featuring Singers!

As does Paul.

-Rory

yikes! my shipping cost went up! (from 6.50 to 9.50, and I'm in Connecticut!)

I should have ordered it the first time...

~TT

Ordered my copy. :)

Oh man I waited to see what the adjusted shipping charges would be before ordering as well and they went way up, yikes! From $6.50 to $9.50, oh well.

I just ordered mines and cant wait to get it. How long on an avereage has it been taking to ship? Also duckstupid and Aaron i thought the link they posted before was a clip from the singers clinch vhs tape. I could be wrong

Out of curiosity is the $9.50 shipping price a typo or correct? Thanks!

It's a glitch in the program for the online store. When overseas shipping changes, the USA shipping changes automaticly, etc. Fernando, our webmaster, is working on this right now.

Thanks for the patience.

-Matt

OK

there are two items in the store now, one is domestic and the shipping will be regular price

the other is the international version and that has a flat shipping rate of $9.50

enjoy

fernando

For those of us that have already ordered domestically with the $10 shipping, will there be some type of credit or hasnt the billing taken place yet?

TKD fighter if you call Mike at 1-888-888-2850 he can credit you the difference between the two.

-Matt

woohoo!

thanks

Any reviews of this yet?

I just ordered it.I have to say this,I used to be a die hard BJJ guy,I had no interest in expanding my training beyond that. A good friend of mine always talks about JKD,Escrima,etc.I told him many times,Those JKD guys never fight MMA,or if they do,I 'm not impressed by what I see.I read a review of Matt's Series 2 Guard tape,and decided to take a chance.I will be honest,Matt and Straightblast Gym have changed the way I train and teach (coach).I am a purple belt in BJJ,and have said on here before,I use Straightblast concepts a lot.I'm looking forward to this DVD.

That's nice to hear BJJWRESTLER, thanks much.

-Matt Thornton
www.straightblastgym.com

Matt, ditto for me as well. I am also a purple belt, I won two golds at the 2002 Pan Ams in BJJ, BUT...something was missing. I still felt I really didn't KNOW how to spar/compete. I relied on my physical attributes and won most of the time. Matt's approach made immediate/intutive sense to me. Now, my training partners and I train to the 3 "I's", and I isolate spar much more than in the past. Matt's writing have inspired me to look beyond the "traditional" BJJ paradigm and accelerate my progress. Thanks Matt and the SBG staff members.

That's very nice to hear Tysaw. I appreciate the feedback.

Happy Holidays.
-Matt Thornton
www.straightblastgym.com

Anybody receive?
Review?

Mine should be in any day now. Maybe today. As soon as it comes in I will give a review.

Aus... you da man!