NEW SBGi Sping Camp 04 DVD set!

How will this stuff work for a total newbie? Is there any ground n' pound covered in the guard?

John Frankle covers the De La Riva guard which is good when your opponent is standing over you trying to strike.

Credit for the music and editing is all Erik. He did a great job. I think people are really going to be blown away by the material on these dvd's. The best weapons defense, clinch, ground, self defense, etc etc, we have, all on one set, and all with menu's.

ttt for some reviews, some of you must have recieved the set by now.

I only have a minute. . . I'll try and get something
more comprehensive up in a few days. . .

But for now. . . This set is EASILY the best camp
set I have ever seen. . . And the information is top
notch!

I used an arm bar roll that I learned from the set
(Michael Chapman's Transmissions) the other
night. . . It was great!

More later.

V/R,

Chuck

Awesome, look forward to it.

We will have these available at Camp as well.

ttt for reviews

ttt for reviews

I've watched some of the DVDs on this set about once each (the half guard part I watched twice).

At this point in time, I'm able to say this:

• It's more fun to watch this set than most other instructionals. Karl is especially funny :)

• The instruction is excellent from all instructors.

• All the moves look simple and effective.

• I will try some of the moves out and report back later how it goes. In particular, I'm interested if the "going to your knees" half guard move that John Fankl teaches is going to work well for me. He had some pretty interesting points on that move and also simplified some things for me.

• This set is huge! :)

• You get to see how the SBG guys coach and train, at least how they do it in seminars.

• Many of the parts I saw were about drills that were built step by step. For example, drill this, then learn this and add it into the drill. Then learn another thing and add it into the drill.

• In addition, the instructors answer a lot of questions about "what if he does this?" and immediately incorporate the answer into the drill.

• Like Matt said, it has bits of everything, from gi and no-gi grappling to knife defences to a program for bouncers to self defence theory and experiences to takedowns.

Regards,

jonpall.

Jonpall, thanks much for taking the time on that.

Any other reviews? I think this is perhaps our biggest SBGi set to date in terms of content.

www.straightblastgym.com

ttt for the new year

Sharps off road stuff is great!

"Sharps off road stuff is great!"

No doubt, ttt for any more reviews.

www.straightblastgym.com

ttt