New school in NJ

Edson Carvalho BB in BJJ and Judo is opening up a new school at 85-99 Hazel street in Paterson New Jersey. Its a 5000 square feet facility it will be equipped with a boxing ring,aerobics room,juice bar. This school is not only going to offer BJJ/Judo but, also Yoga, Capoeira, Karate/kickboxing,and boxing.The facility has a dressing room and shower.Did I mention the huge MAT space.
Its easy to get too, from the GSP exit 155 and From route 46. this school on the boarder line of Paterson and Clifton. The name of the school is Tri-state Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy.

Edson Carvalho is a black belt under Carlson Gracie. Please note that SATURDAY JANUARY 24 ,their will be a Inauguration Party with a Capoeira show, and BJJ /JUDO demonstration.They will be a raffel with many prizes such as free 1 MONTH TUITION,FREE GI,FREE PRIVATE FROM EDSON. There also be Brazilian food and music.There will be a $ 30.00 donation fee to benefit the Academy.

Hope to see you there. Javier

Contact # 973 477-2322

ttt

it's a shame that I live too far away.....

is there a website..

can you give directions from 46 East or from 80 I live in lincoln park so it is pretty close.. i actually pass paterson on my way to judo class

Its actually 3 mins from exit 155 on the GSP. I am not sure about 46 directions (although it is extremely close). I will check with people that go that way.

sorry,

website is www.edsoncarvalho.com

ttt

ttt