New School in upstate ny

My good friend Nolan Dutcher and I (James Linic) have started teaching bjj/submission grappling at Demorest Boxing/Fitness. We are at 777 Broadway in Kingston NY. Classes are tue wed thur at 7:15 and we will start saturday classes soon. We have about 15 guys in so far and we are only 1.5 months in. So i invite anyone in the area or traveling through the area to stop in and train.

ttt

i used to live on Abeel st, by the waterfront, before i moved to san diego, ill be back and forth between newburgh and kingston around xmas time, and would love to stop by a train!

come on in and check us out when your in town. we are on broadway just up the street from where you used to live, by dominos's

ttt

dont forget to mention all the equipment in the gym, such as the boxing ring, numerous heavy bags,speed bags,double end bags,thai pads,dumbells, and universal weight sets.

Nolan and James are awesome teachers, and just as awesome on the mat. Casey Oxendine
ttt

ndtapout632@hotmail.com

thanx for the compliment casey. hope you make it up to ny to train with us soon.

ttt

james_atwork2002@hotmail.com

ttt

ttt
casey is the man

ttt

ttt

How far is Kingston from Ithaca?

mmadsen- about 3 hours. but 1 of the guys from our school will b going to ithaca in a couple of weeks for college.I told him to look for some guys to train with out there, you guys should get together.Even not knowing alot you can still get really good, just train really hard.

ilustrismo master- come to the school n train sometime. it is open to anyone.

hey Kingston is on a couple of hours away from Syracuse and Ithaca is only 45 minutes form Syracuse. Tai-kai Jiu-Jitsu (A Machado school) is in Syracuse

Check out our website

www.tai-kai.com

or email me at kakronen2@yahoo.com

ttt