New Season of Bully... Think it'll be awesome?

Sweet!

Is the season 1 DVD available already?!

wow...arlovski...not a good day for the bully i presume

and who was that maginificent man with the flowing curled locks

Will it still be fake as shit? Will you still get super defensive and make fun of your fans when they ask you about it being fake as shit instead of just being honest?

cant wait, love to see any MMA on tv..even if it is MTV

esp jake

lol at people not knowing that ALL reality tv is scripted....

wow... it's a tv show just like the rest, what do you want a bunch or boring footage?

MayheM -  lol, scripted? Trust me, the new season, we took away the bullies ability to "pre-write" what they are gonna say...

so the producers will write it instead?

none of the bullies are actually bullies. none of the guys getting bullied are actually guys getting bullied. the money that changes hands on camera doesn't actually change hands. aside from that, it's real

I think the show is funny as hell..

I never watch tv anymore. But I enjoy reading your articles in fight publications Jason.

Typical hater bullshit from the UG.

The show is always entertaining Mayhem, looking forward to the 2nd season.

I'm ready for my closeup Mr. Miller.

Whats with all the hate, i thought the show was pretty enternaining.

Can we get Tim Sylvia on the show?? I"m dying to see the grappling segment with him.

slam off..

Well the fact that the bully and the bullied are hired to pretend they know each other and have and abusive relationship/friendship well into their 20’s and 30’s is quite strange. The whole concept is a script outside an mma guy getting PAID to rough up an actor who is also getting PAID to take said beating and a cliché nerdy guy to pretend he was bullied getting PAID to act like Mayhem is helping him get back at someone he in real life has never met or had a problem with… is extremely strange; welcome to MTV people. Not for me as it is obviously wrote, marketed, and produced for junior high school kids, but hey... fucking awesome for Mayhem making money!

i'm sure some of the bullies have trained to SOME extent and a lot of it is fake...

the fights arent fake, and im sure ill watch it.

dude i made an attn:mayhem thread about this...scripted or not this is the best show on tv LOL i fuckin love this shit keep it up homie...would be sweet if you got in there for the season finale haha

why no fedor 2nd season?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/ew0k187/Fedor_thumbs_down.gif

p.s :
xcuse the mud

the things before the fights are sooo scripted, it's not even funny.

but fights are great.