New Shaolin DVD is good!!!!

Please refresh and I might see it in my heart to edit my comments to a more PG nature :).

I have unwadded my panties, thanks.

do you remember when you fought Wakefield in Atlanta, and you met a guy at the event who at the time was helping Alonso contact fighters for HEAT FC ^_^?

I spoke very highly of Forrest who went on to fight for HEAT FC and fought for them twice (before they went under)

I ended up talking to Forrest later that night, really friendly guy.

BTW he isn't actually retired is he?

I actually do remember you then. We talked by the scorers table correct?

"BTW he isn't actually retired is he?" No comment :).

My previous post has been edited.

yep, I was actually trying to get you into HEAT FC at the time, but they went under before I actually had a shot at doing it.

HEAT had some people not wanting them to become a big show (won't say who but I will say its a big school in Brazil that has a lot of pull)

From what I have heard though they may be comming back and If they do I will do my best to get you a shot.

Einux- No problem now since Shaolin did not get the win money for that fight, buy the damn DVD now!!!!

I have unwadded my panties now too!!! Thanks Carlao! Your friend Gerald...

Carlao how good is that DVD?

I cant seem to unwad my panties.... carlao care to help? :)

For those that asked, the DVD set is a technique/instructional set. It has 1 DVD dedicated to gi techniques, 1 to MMA and 1 to no-gi.

On top of the instructional aspect, there are gi, no gi and MMA matches in there that show SHAOLIN in actual competition.

Finally, it has a biography aspect so you meet the kid.

The main thing is that as an introductory set (first one SHAOLIN did) it is a great way to get to know the guy.

I was WAY more involved in the making of the set than Carlao was, and I thought Eunix was funny. But you should buy it...

: )

Got mine from www.bjjmart.com and received excellent delivery service. It arrived in less than 1 week and I'm in Canada. Cool dvd.

I have ordered the DVD and am eagerly awaiting its arrival.

Does he go over side choke details/setups in this set? Those are what I am really hoping for.

Did you actually watch the whole thing Mental Midget? ha ha ha....email me dude!

ttt buy it

"Also JCT, nice dude. But untill you train with someone who made a PRO mma debut at 17 (and won btw) you don't have anything on me."

Trained with someone who did that? Sure, I've trained with people who have done things at least as impressive as that imo. But that's besides the point. Its funny, but you seem to think its ok to poke fun at shaolin for losing but don't take too kindly to someone pointing out your accomplishments in comparison to shaolin's.

Migueli I don't care how involved you where in the production of the DVD.  Just buy one or two NOW!!!!