NEW Six Deuce Shirts now Available

That IS Benilda, good call!

The "shirt opinion" thread was a few weeks ago...

STFD and STFU Puma.

**humbles self

Puma, STFU or go the f*ck away.

LifeType1 - i said send me a email because i didnt wana trash your design in public .. but you play it off like im looking for something?? lol good luck with your "company"

Dude what are you talking about? Why do you feel the need to trash my designs in the first place? If you don't like them, there are a lot of other companies to choose from.

yo yo quik ima come out with some new vids this sat

ill mail you my address

its been hard to film, well becuase im the only person on the mats sometimes it seems

Sounds great!

TTT I'll need some new clothes when I move to Australia, as frankly training/camera gear >>> clothes when it comes to packing...

Never said you were talking shit. The designs have already been printed, so your constructive criticism wouldn't really help with the shirts at this point. I can understand if you don't like the designs, that's your opinion. I also understand that they aren't for everybody, but I have a lot of people who have purchased them and been happy with them in the 2.5 years I've been in business. I actually have no idea why you're so upset...if you really feel like I could benefit in the future from your criticism, shoot me an email at info@62gear.com and I'll gladly review it!

LifeType1 - i was going to tell you my real honest opinion and thought nah i dont want to say anything that will hurt his buisness in public .. so i said email me and il give some constructive criticism.. then you act liek im the one asking you for something ?? hahaha what a joke , good luck with your "shirts"

Also, I have no idea who you are or what your experience is, so I apologize if I don't sound excited enough about your constructive criticism...maybe let me know who you are first?

just keep showing the girls and everyone will be happy

awesome, awesome stuff. i gotta pick me up some.

I will definitely order some of these "shirts" from your "company" in the coming weeks. Three of "them" for sure!

And I will put "quotes" around random "things".

Thanks "Quik"!

Thank you "guys"! ;)

The first one in the red "skirt" is my "favorite". MORE!

Nice work Quik!

Crooklyn -  Where's mine???

Your shirts or your pics?

DWray, I'm on it!

Thanks Ninja!

:)

I placed my order today.  Can I get them in by tomorrow?  I am very excited!!!