New Spencer Fisher Interview

Just added at InsideFighting. See tommorrow's story right now:

Spencer Fisher wants to kill two birds with one stone June 12th - 6/6/2007
by John Buhl

http://www.insidefighting.com/betweenRoundsDisp.aspx?uid=3669

"When Spencer Fisher squares off against Sam Stout in the main event at UFC Fight Night 10 on June 12 in Hollywood, Fla., he'll have the chance to kill two birds with one stone - avenge a hard-fought, split decision loss and move back into the UFC's lightweight title picture."

www.InsideFighting.com

ttt

I don't think a victory over Stout would move him any higher in the title picture

great interview. 

and congrats to Spencer on the new baby.

Solid interveiw!!

More top quality work from Inside Fighting, Elias.

I have to say, though, this UFC Fight Night is not getting a whole lot of buzz. Am I wrong?

This UFN has the potential to be the best one in a while.  Fisher/Stout will not be boring.  McFeddires is never boring.  I am pumped about this show.

Yeah, it would certainly get him back on track.

TTT

I'm looking more forward to this UFN than UFC 72.

Rock on, Fisher.

with the recent influx of talent in the lw division - i find it hard to imagine that fisher/stout are going to make a serious run at the title any time soon.

that being said - i look forward to this fight

^recent influx of talent?  what are you talking about?  If you are talking about this seasons TUF you need to take your shoe off and beat yourself with it.

Fathead D has michael jackson'ed the correct.

"^recent influx of talent? what are you talking about? If you are talking about this seasons TUF you need to take your shoe off and beat yourself with it."

im being generous with my usage of recent, but guys like Huerta, Din Thomas, Aurelio, pellegrino are all recent additions to the ufc lw division and in my opinion handle fisher/stout.

so no - im not talking about this seasons tuf show - although i think that joe would beat fisher as well.

please tell me you are from MA.  That is the only way to explain your retardation.

lol ok so whats retarded about what i said? the idea that thomas, huerta, pellegrino or aurelio would beat fisher?

or that lauzon would?

"I don't think a victory over Stout would move him any higher in the title picture"

I agree. But, I'm betting it will be a great fight.

Din Thomas first fought in the UFC in 2002.  So he is not new.  Pelligrino has only beat one tough fighter and that was Mac Danzig back in 2002.  Aurelio's last 2 fights were losses.

I figured it out you are from FL because all these fighters are from ATT.  And Lauzon would get pounded by Fisher.

*edited for typo nazi