New Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Cover Chosen

New Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Cover Chosen

Looks like it's Hannah Davis.

Blue Please:

http://www.si.com/swim-daily/2015/02/04/si-swimsuit-2015-cover-reveal-hannah-davis

Hmm....needs more Ashley Graham!

ttt

My girl said "I'm all for it but in that pic (the one posted above of the guy flying around) it looks the girl is farting the guy away" LMAO

Musashi - 
ArthurKnoqOut - My girl said "I'm all for it but in that pic (the one posted above of the guy flying around) it looks the girl is farting the guy away" LMAO

She's a keeper.

vu

She really is, haha. Thanks.

That plus size bull shit has got to go...

I know its making headlines and suppose to be 'okay to be bigger' - but thats not the message we want to send to young women...   Its not okay to be a fattie, its unhealthy and can cause self esteem issues down the road. 

EatonBeever - 

I know its making headlines and suppose to be 'okay to be bigger' - but thats not the message we want to send to young women...   Its not okay to be a fattie, its unhealthy and can cause self esteem issues down the road. 

Don't be jealous of their natural curves bro!

EatonBeever - 

she's not quite at the size where it's "OMFG SHE'S GONNA DIE OF DIABETES" but, I agree with you.

The problem is that it's two extremes. The regular "models" are unhealthy in their own ways, in terms of long-term and sustainable diets.

ArthurKnoqOut - 
EatonBeever - 

she's not quite at the size where it's "OMFG SHE'S GONNA DIE OF DIABETES" but, I agree with you.

The problem is that it's two extremes. The regular "models" are unhealthy in their own ways, in terms of long-term and sustainable diets.

I think people should always strive to become better in every aspect....  I think ghetto people end up in a life of crime because they choose not to better themselves with education / work and just end up in jail because they are a thug....

Women should always strive to become better as well...  I think this whole 'its okay to be fat' meghan trainor all about that bass bull shit is telling young women "its okay to be a big fat pig, people shouldnt be judging you" - this is the wrong message.  Then they will sit and eat a box of oreos in one sitting and years later wonder why none of the guys want anything to do with them...