New Study; COVID-19 only targets Americans

Using FEAR propaganda to control people's lives is pretty disgusting, but it is happening to the U.S.

Tokyo, JP has a population of 37 million people and they're all congested into smaller land mass as compared to U.S areas.

Now get this, 37 million people in a congested area and they're averaging less than 100 positive cases per day.

New York City with a population of only 8 million is averaging 800 new cases per day.

How is this happening?

Only 2 logical explanations..

1) Covid 19 is actively seeking Westerners

2) The numbers being reported are flat out lies.

It's up to you to decide what is really going on..

5 Likes

The sheep don't have an answer for this?!

XD

1 Like

Maybe everyone wearing masks instead of shooting people over being asked to do so?

12 Likes

Proof that it was made in a lab as biological weapon.

2 Likes

Are we going to do something about this, while I sit at home getting high and watching scary movies?

Answer is simple. Japan wears masks and it is the norm. In the US too many people watched our President lead by example to refuse to wear a mask and the sheep followed suit using it as a political statement. Now we have a larger outbreak.

5 Likes

RdotC - 

Maybe everyone wearing masks instead of shooting people over being asked to do so?

The entire country of Japan (126 million) never once went into 'lock down'.

1 Like

tycoon - Answer is simple. Japan wears masks and it is the norm. In the US too many people watched our President lead by example to refuse to wear a mask and the sheep followed suit using it as a political statement. Now we have a larger outbreak.

When exactly did Trump refuse to wear a mask?

onepunchJD - 
tycoon - Answer is simple. Japan wears masks and it is the norm. In the US too many people watched our President lead by example to refuse to wear a mask and the sheep followed suit using it as a political statement. Now we have a larger outbreak.

He never did, the media has brainwashed the sheep to think Trump hates masks.

1 Like

Q Anon -
onepunchJD - 

No need to lie. I've watched almost all his conferences and can back up everything I say. Like I said, sheep.

3 Likes

tycoon - 
Q Anon -
onepunchJD - 

No need to lie. I've watched almost all his conferences and can back up everything I say. Like I said, sheep.

The only sheep are those against Trump.

Un-American sheep.

It's not debatable.

1 Like

tycoon - 
Q Anon -
onepunchJD - 

LOL

Talk about a weak example.

tycoon - Answer is simple. Japan wears masks and it is the norm. In the US too many people watched our President lead by example to refuse to wear a mask and the sheep followed suit using it as a political statement. Now we have a larger outbreak.

You dolts re so stupid and dishonest.

You are really going to say it's because of Trump?

It couldn't be that the major hot spots and were most cases/deaths happened were in states where the governors mandated that nursing home patients that were positive for covid were put back into the nursing homes while still infectious and without informing the facilities that they were positive?

It can't be the fact the there are way more obese and unhealthy people in the US vs. Japan?

It's not because science became politicized and scientists/the media engaged in widespread disinfo regarding treatments initially...only for most of their conclusions to end up being false/really bad science.

It can't be the fact that tens of thousands of people rioted and protested like the video below in every major US city?

Dumbass takes like yours is why no progress is ever made.  Orange man bad will be the scapegoat again and governors/local politicians that enacted disasterous policies will get a pass.  The fact that Americans are ridiculously unhealthy won't get addressed... and so on.

3 Likes

I live in Tokyo the reason we don't have the problems like in the US is because when I step out my front door 99% of people are wearing masks. Not because the government is forcing them to, but because they are decent human beings and not retarded.

5 Likes

gooddrewman - 

I live in Tokyo the reason we don't have the problems like in the US is because when I step out my front door 99% of people are wearing masks. Not because the government is forcing them to, but because they are decent human beings and not retarded.

Is it true at the beginning of this Japan issued 50 million cloth masks to the population?   It sounds like this is the most efficient way of living with the virus with the least amount of economic impact.  At least until a vaccine is found.

tycoon - Answer is simple. Japan wears masks and it is the norm. In the US too many people watched our President lead by example to refuse to wear a mask and the sheep followed suit using it as a political statement. Now we have a larger outbreak.

For sure, the cases were going down down down, then right after George Floyd died, Trump supporters all stopped wearing masks and flooded the streets.  There is literally no other explanation for it.  Just look at the ethnic breakdown of covid victims.  Skews heavily toward white middle America, rather than minorities in big cities.  It's totally Trump's fault.

1 Like

Soup and Beer -
gooddrewman - 

Is it true at the beginning of this Japan issued 50 million cloth masks to the population?   It sounds like this is the most efficient way of living with the virus with the least amount of economic impact.  At least until a vaccine is found.

Yeah they called them the Abe masks. I still have mine. I just used the ones I bought before.

onepunchJD -
tycoon - 
Q Anon -
onepunchJD - 

The only sheep are those against Trump.

Un-American sheep.

It's not debatable.

I know a ton of Trump supporters and they’re all giant retards. Never walked away from a conversation with them thinking “wow, this person seems to have it together”. It’s always the same childish bullshit and when presented with facts they start to double down on their stupidity. It’s actually kind of amazing. 

1 Like

RdotC -

Hey buddy....there's a thread with your name on it that you haven't been on in a minute...what happened? Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Q Anon - The sheep don't have an answer for this?!

XD

you're 13 go post on reddit