New Study: Men are avoiding women at work.

Men now avoid women at work – another sign we're being punished for #MeToo

• 27% of men avoid one-on-one meetings with female co-workers. Yep, that's right, almost a third of men are terrified to be alone in a room with a woman.

• 21% of men said they would be reluctant to hire women for a job that would require close interaction (such as business travel).

• 19% of men would be reluctant to hire an attractive woman.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/aug/29/men-women-workplace-study-harassment-harvard-metoo

1 Like

Meanwhile, 79% of men would hire a woman they could have the posibility of fucking while away on business.

WOMEN HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT THEMSELVES.   

5 Likes
BIGWHITESEXY -

Or white men.  

They are going to blame white men.

1 Like

Pence Rule reigns supreme.

2 Likes

My wife worked for me and I definitely fucked her lol. That was only 7 years ago and it was like a different world. 

Eskimo -

My wife worked for me and I definitely fucked her lol. That was only 7 years ago and it was like a different world. 

Yeah but, you were her pimp yo. Not really the same when it comes to John Q Businessman and his secretary.

1 Like
Bad Monkey -
BIGWHITESEXY -

Or white men.  

They are going to blame straight white men. The gays have always been able to prance around, laughing, eating, drinking and waxing their eyebrows without a care in the world.

2 Likes

i avoid hot women at work.  worked with an incredibly hot chick once after i was either engaged or married and it was torture.  had the opportunity to bang too.

avoiding them for fear of sexual harassment is BS and i dont believe those stats.

BJ Penn Forever - 
Bad Monkey -
BIGWHITESEXY -

Or white men.  

They are going to blame straight white men. The gays have always been able to prance around, laughing, eating, drinking and waxing their eyebrows without a care in the world.

Straight white men are most definitely gonna get the blame for this.

It'll be male privilege this and misogynist that.

Meanwhile, every dumb broad pissed that a dude won't interact with them at work alone are the same ones posting #metoo on facebook because a dude they weren't attracted to gave them a compliment they didn't ask for.

2 Likes
Bad Monkey - 
BIGWHITESEXY -

Or white men.  

How could they do that? There are no white men left. We all identify as black now. I want my reparations, dammit!

Al Cappucino -
Eskimo -

Yeah but, you were her pimp yo. Not really the same when it comes to John Q Businessman and his secretary.

Lol she was a medical assistant in one of my clinics. It definitely could have gone sideways for me. 

I've never seen anyone accused of sexual harassment in all my years in the office and the corporate world.

Just keep it clean and avoid over the top flirtation. Dems da rules.

But there's nothing wrong with the Pence rule. 

I dont do closed door meetings with women anymore. And I try to do most of my communication through emails if i can.

In my business I am and have always been very wary of this. I do all evulations or meetings with another person in the room as well

2 Likes
Silhouette - 

I dont do closed door meetings with women anymore. And I try to do most of my communication through emails if i can.

In my business I am and have always been very wary of this. I do all evulations or meetings with another person in the room as well

yeah, I've been this way my whole career. Be above reproach, and have reciepts. It's the only smart way to work.

2 Likes

I've detailed this in a different thread, but I absolutely follow those rules.

I work in hotels. I won't enter a room that has a female occupant. I won't work alone with a female employee. I won't have a female employee in my car, and would not do work travel with a female employee under any circumstance. Even when I managed a medical practice, I did not travel with a FNP who was receiving an award, as I did not want to be in the car with her for four hours each way, or even the same hotel.

If anyone here has ever been falsely accused of inappropriate behavior at work, even informally, you know how long and how damaging the effects can be. I will never be in a position to allow it to happen. I'm not Mike Pence, and I'm not religious, be he has it right.

2 Likes
Wiggy -
BJ Penn Forever - 
Bad Monkey -
BIGWHITESEXY -

Or white men.  

Straight white men are most definitely gonna get the blame for this.

It'll be male privilege this and misogynist that.

Meanwhile, every dumb broad pissed that a dude won't interact with them at work alone are the same ones posting #metoo on facebook because a dude they weren't attracted to gave them a compliment they didn't ask for.

Voted up 

1 Like

I would not hire a woman in today's environment. Too much trouble. Plenty of well qualified men in the environmental field who can travel a lot, lift lots of stuff, and carry on in the heat.

1 Like
AnthonyWeiner - I've detailed this in a different thread, but I absolutely follow those rules.

I work in hotels. I won't enter a room that has a female occupant. I won't work alone with a female employee. I won't have a female employee in my car, and would not do work travel with a female employee under any circumstance. Even when I managed a medical practice, I did not travel with a FNP who was receiving an award, as I did not want to be in the car with her for four hours each way, or even the same hotel.

If anyone here has ever been falsely accused of inappropriate behavior at work, even informally, you know how long and how damaging the effects can be. I will never be in a position to allow it to happen. I'm not Mike Pence, and I'm not religious, be he has it right.

Yep. I'm no Pence fan, but he's right on this one.

1 Like

No one told the guy who hires at my company. 90% of the females there are hot.